I got my hands on two of the blushes from MAC Sonic Chic so far and boy oh boy are they brilliant! I can’t wait to get my hands on the rest tonight!
I’m not doing a full review in this post as I first want to get the rest of the colors tonight but expect my review late tonight or tomorrow morning!
These are super exciting and I’ll have lots to say about them shortly!
Want them all?
A little teaser of MAC Electro Flash for you guys!
I’ll be doing a full review shortly!
Go on and shout @ me! Comment box is open!
What are you hauling from MAC Electro?
I see a sneak peek below of the new Bobbi Brown Mauve Collection!
My love and lust for Bobbi continues lately after I spotted the the Bobbi Brown Mauve Collection for Fall. Although the Mauve Collection didn’t call out to me I still felt like I might need to test drive it out for myself before making any rash decisions about it!
I’m sure glad I did as I’m beginning to love it! Expect my review sometime this week!
For now I’ll leave you with the details about this collection to whet your appetite after my tease sneak peek on the collection above!
The collection consists of a wide variety of interesting shades that are most flattering for the upcoming Fall season. Although I’m not a huge fan of neutral shades the Mauve Face Palette has caught my eye for some reason or another. The collection pretty much focuses on the elegance of simplicity in purple, brown, gray, and mauve colors.
Not exactly exciting bold colors but as you can see from the model’s promo image she does manage to pull off a certain elegant, natural beauty look which is why the palette intrigued me. This is very grown up makeup for the Muse’s tastes.
Count me curious!
I’ll be reviewing some of the collection soon and you’ll be pretty surprised at what I have to say about it!
Bobbi Brown’s Mauve Collection is available now at your local counters and from Bobbi Brown’s website!
See more of the Mauve Collection by clicking here!
Not your style?
Tell the Muse!
Catch up on past Bobbi Brown Collections by clicking around below!
Click here to read about the Bobbi Brown Bronzed Pink Collection!
Click here to read about the Bobbi Brown Pink Raspberry Collection!
It’s a long weekend for the Muse as the fourth falls tomorrow! Yay! I’m closing my office early today and heading upstate for a long weekend of fun!
How about you guys? Any plans for the 4th?
This week has been a bit of a slow week for Musings! Apologies for that but life sometimes comes before blogging!
Up and Comming @ Musings:
- I have quite a few things to get through in the way of reviews and I should be starting on a few Fall Collections shortly that I’ve picked up!
- I still have to blog the latest and greatest from MAC as I am very slow pumping those reviews out! Sorry guys!
- Japanese Fall Collections are popping into stores soonish so I’ll be hauling that stuff and reviewing shortly!
- Etude House’s Summer Skincare will be featured shortly as well!
- I’ll be sharing my latest awesome, foundation discovery that a friend recommended me a while ago and I’m absolutely loving! Can’t wait to share it with you! It’s amazing!
- I’ll be doing a BB Cream article very soon that everyone has asked about but I’m currently waiting on a few new brands that a lovely reader rec’ed me. Those are being airmailed to me shortly so expect a round up post very soon!
- I have the new Bourjois Paris 10 Hour Sleep Effect Foundation and a new concealer pen that the lovely Laura picked up for me awaiting my review! Expect these two reviews to be live on Monday!
- The Laura Mercier Flawless Face Kit and the Amazing Cosmetics Kit will be done in a comparison post shortly! Very fun post hopefully!
- I have some news about RMK that I’ll be sharing with you shortly which I’m sure my lovely Singaporeans already know about!
And finally I have a few other bits and bobs laying around I’m dying to share with you guys! Have a product you’re dying to hear a review about? Tell the Muse!
For now the Muse is ready to close up shop and get some relaxing in! Here’s some link love from some past popular posts! Happy Reading!
Feel the bite of DuWop’s new Cheek Venom! Click here to read my review!
Put some pop into your cheeks with my Aromaleigh Rocks Mineral Blush Review!
Sit back, relax, and enjoy watching some MuseTV about my storage and huge stash of cosmetics!
Who doesn’t love a good highlighter in the Summer for our cheeks and face? Enjoy my review on Esprique Precious Illuminate Nuancer!
Remind yourself how much I love Clio Blushes by reading all about them! Click here for the details!
Since Fall Collections are popping up everywhere you might as well have a quick visit to remind yourself what a great collection Anna Sui released last year! Click on over and read my ravings about the Royal Romp Pressed Powder!
Watch a bit more MuseTV and see my Japanese Fall Collection Haul from last year!
Check out Givenchy’s Cache Cache Eye Palette released last fall and find out why I loved it!
Happy Weekend wherever in the world you are!