It’s a long weekend for the Muse as the fourth falls tomorrow! Yay! I’m closing my office early today and heading upstate for a long weekend of fun!
How about you guys? Any plans for the 4th?
This week has been a bit of a slow week for Musings! Apologies for that but life sometimes comes before blogging!
Up and Comming @ Musings:
- I have quite a few things to get through in the way of reviews and I should be starting on a few Fall Collections shortly that I’ve picked up!
- I still have to blog the latest and greatest from MAC as I am very slow pumping those reviews out! Sorry guys!
- Japanese Fall Collections are popping into stores soonish so I’ll be hauling that stuff and reviewing shortly!
- Etude House’s Summer Skincare will be featured shortly as well!
- I’ll be sharing my latest awesome, foundation discovery that a friend recommended me a while ago and I’m absolutely loving! Can’t wait to share it with you! It’s amazing!
- I’ll be doing a BB Cream article very soon that everyone has asked about but I’m currently waiting on a few new brands that a lovely reader rec’ed me. Those are being airmailed to me shortly so expect a round up post very soon!
- I have the new Bourjois Paris 10 Hour Sleep Effect Foundation and a new concealer pen that the lovely Laura picked up for me awaiting my review! Expect these two reviews to be live on Monday!
- The Laura Mercier Flawless Face Kit and the Amazing Cosmetics Kit will be done in a comparison post shortly! Very fun post hopefully!
- I have some news about RMK that I’ll be sharing with you shortly which I’m sure my lovely Singaporeans already know about!
And finally I have a few other bits and bobs laying around I’m dying to share with you guys! Have a product you’re dying to hear a review about? Tell the Muse!
For now the Muse is ready to close up shop and get some relaxing in! Here’s some link love from some past popular posts! Happy Reading!
Feel the bite of DuWop’s new Cheek Venom! Click here to read my review!
Put some pop into your cheeks with my Aromaleigh Rocks Mineral Blush Review!
Sit back, relax, and enjoy watching some MuseTV about my storage and huge stash of cosmetics!
Who doesn’t love a good highlighter in the Summer for our cheeks and face? Enjoy my review on Esprique Precious Illuminate Nuancer!
Remind yourself how much I love Clio Blushes by reading all about them! Click here for the details!
Since Fall Collections are popping up everywhere you might as well have a quick visit to remind yourself what a great collection Anna Sui released last year! Click on over and read my ravings about the Royal Romp Pressed Powder!
Watch a bit more MuseTV and see my Japanese Fall Collection Haul from last year!
Check out Givenchy’s Cache Cache Eye Palette released last fall and find out why I loved it!
Happy Weekend wherever in the world you are!
I got my Lush UK “Shower” Party order!
Here’s some yummy pictures:
I specifically told them absolutely NO popcorn packing please! I don’t think popcorn and shower gel goes well together when traveling from England to the US!
A FREE GLAMOUR PUSS! Yay!
Rub Rub Rub Shower Gel!
I’ll be reviewing the new shower gels shortly but I thought I’d give you a quick sneak peek!
Battle oily skin with my review on Lush Tea Tree Water!
Get your hair squeaky clean with my review on Lush Big Shampoo and Lush Retread Conditioner!
Click here to view my Lush Easter order!
Click here to see my last party order from the UK featuring Snowcake Shower Gel!
Click here to read my review on Lush Solid Perfumes!
Click here my raves on Lush Solid Shampoo Bars by clicking here and learn how to simplify your haircare routine!
I know how patiently you’re waiting for me to review the Lavshuca Summer Collection! I’ve been SO swamped with everything else that I haven’t broken into the palettes yet! Gasp! Sigh! Rant!
Am I nuts?
But to make up for the fact that I haven’t written the review or done any looks with the palettes yet I thought I’d tease you with yummie images of both palettes!
Here you go:
Am I forgiven for being so behind on reviews?
You still love me right?
Check out more of upcoming Japanese Collections from the Muse by clicking here!
I know, I know I’m a big tease! Sue me! X-D
Guess what I got my hands on?
Some of Bobbi Brown’s brand new Summer Collection entitled Bronzed Pink! Excited? I know I am.
My love affair with Bobbi Brown continues from the Spring into the Summer with this hot new collection!
I know, I know I’ve said I hate bronzers but I couldn’t help but get curious about Bobbi’s Bronzed Pink Collection. Seriously, just think about it, bronze and pink…a contradiction most gorgeous don’t you agree?
Anytime I’ve ventured into the scary world of bronzers I’ve always had the yearning to spice up my bronzing experience with a dash of pink and lucky for me Bobbi thought the same exact thing when she created this collection!
I admit I wasn’t brave enough to venture into actually purchasing the scary bronzing powders I seen with the collection but I did get the best of the lot of items introduced with two of the Metallic Eyeshadows and two of the Tinted Lip Balms and I’ll be testing them out for you shortly!
I’m thinking these shadows and the lip balms are going to rock out really well with the new love of my life, Urban Decay Baked Bronzer.
The promo images are simply divine and the model is glowing with health and such a natural look that I’m dying to dupe!
Sneak Peek of the review to come……………Yummie Bobbi goodies!
If you’re loving it now is a time to grab some and snatch up some cool freebies too!
Get a mini Bobbi Brown Beach Tote with your $60 Order!
Also recieve a Pot Rouge Lip & Cheek Sample with your order! You know the Muse loves these dontcha?
I just wanted to give you guys a sneak peek of my upcoming review for this interesting collection!
Loving this collection?
Tell the Muse!
Shop Bobbi’s Bronzed Pink Collection by clicking on over here!
Here’s a sneak peak at the Urban Decay Summer Collection 2008!
I’ll be reviewing these shortly for you!
Craving the Urban Decay Summer Releases?
Tell the Muse!