Steals and Deals
Just a quick heads up.
QVC will have a new Bare Minerals 8 Piece Color Collection on a Today’s Special Value on March 3rd entitled Return to Radiance.
QVC Beauty Insiders can order it as soon as February 22nd.
The collection will be available as a single shipment or an auto delivery with new seasonal shades.
I don’t have an exact price but QVC states it will be under $70.
- Bare Minerals Prime Time Eyelid Primer Shadow in Nude Glow
- Bare Minerals Neutralizing Foundation Primer
- Bare Minerals Bisque Concealer SPF 20
- Bare Minerals Orioginal Foundation SPF 15
- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in Roch Star
- Bare Minerals Ready Blush in Natural High (Ready Blush Pressed Blushes are exclusively to QVC until late Summer 2012)
- Bare Minerals Full Flawless Face Brush
- Bare Minerals Coverage Concealer Brush
As you can see the pressed blush we were waiting for will be arriving in this set! Buxom has their own collection of pressed blushes but this will be the first time the master BE collection gets a pressed blush.
I’m quite excited but probably won’t indulge since I don’t use Bare Minerals Foundation (eep so itchy!) sadly.
I’ll keep you updated as information becomes available about the set.
Keep checking QVC.com as well!
Avon has these rather cute little mini Shine Attract Lipsticks that caught my attention.
I told you about the It Cosmetics Complexion Perfect 4 Piece Collection a few days ago that would be available today on QVC as a Special Value.
This is available for today only at the price of $49.98 and contains four full size products from It Cosmetics.
Take a peek!Read More...
Ulta is stocking many of the newest drugstore Spring 2012 products and most are are on sale with a Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off.
If you hit the $50 mark you get Free Shipping and you can use coupon code 62548 to get $3.50 off your total cost (that’s chump change but it helps decrease shipping costs if you don’t get in on the Free Shipping).
Items they are now stocking that are BOGO:
- Physicians Formula Youthful Wear Collection
- Physicians Formula pH MatchMaker Collection
- Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Bronzers and Lipsticks
- Physicians Formula Cashmere Wear Ultra-Smoothing Blush
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick Kate Moss Collection
- Maybelline Super Stay 10 Hour Stain Gloss and Lipstick
- Almay Smart Shade Perfect Correct Primer Clear
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush
- Cover Girl Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation
- Cover Girl Flipstick
- Revlon Photo Ready Mousse Makeup
- Maybelline Illegal Length Fiber Extensions Waterproof Mascara
- Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadow
- Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter
There are tons and tons of products you can take advantage of using their Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off those are just a few I listed above.
Visit the following link www.ulta.com (this is NOT an affiliate link) and it will automatically bring you to the selection of goodies.
One thing I noticed was they didn’t stock all the shades for some of the Physicians Formula products. I guess they are just getting stock in so you might want to wait a day or two before ordering to see if other shades come in.