Ulta.com is stocking some of NYX’s newest goodies like the Cream Eyeshadows, Stick Blush, new primers, and more….I haven’t been to my local Ulta store to see if they are also stocking the items but if I were you I’d order online as right now NYX is Buy One, Get One 50% off plus use promo code PSWK52 to get 20% off your total cost and finally free shipping on orders of $50 or more!
Shop it at ulta.com
Stila’s Love at First Blush has yet launched at Sephora but they have launched a new set that includes two lipglazes. The blush itself is $14 but for $6 extra bucks the set includes the blush as well as two lipglazes.
I can’t wait so I think I’ll head into the set purchase.
Stila Love at First Blush Set includes:
- Stila Love At First Blush
- Stila Lip Glaze in Bubble Gum
- Stila Lip Glaze in Pinkle Twinkle
The set is available now at Sephora.com
Enjoy 20% Off your Ulta.com order using promo code 62714 or print the in store coupon below and enjoy your discount in store.
Just a quick heads up.
QVC will have a new Bare Minerals 8 Piece Color Collection on a Today’s Special Value on March 3rd entitled Return to Radiance.
QVC Beauty Insiders can order it as soon as February 22nd.
The collection will be available as a single shipment or an auto delivery with new seasonal shades.
I don’t have an exact price but QVC states it will be under $70.
- Bare Minerals Prime Time Eyelid Primer Shadow in Nude Glow
- Bare Minerals Neutralizing Foundation Primer
- Bare Minerals Bisque Concealer SPF 20
- Bare Minerals Orioginal Foundation SPF 15
- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in Roch Star
- Bare Minerals Ready Blush in Natural High (Ready Blush Pressed Blushes are exclusively to QVC until late Summer 2012)
- Bare Minerals Full Flawless Face Brush
- Bare Minerals Coverage Concealer Brush
As you can see the pressed blush we were waiting for will be arriving in this set! Buxom has their own collection of pressed blushes but this will be the first time the master BE collection gets a pressed blush.
I’m quite excited but probably won’t indulge since I don’t use Bare Minerals Foundation (eep so itchy!) sadly.
I’ll keep you updated as information becomes available about the set.
Keep checking QVC.com as well!
Avon has these rather cute little mini Shine Attract Lipsticks that caught my attention.