This is Halloween
The Demeter Elivira Mistress of the Dark Perfume Collection recently launched for the Halloween season. Yup, that’s right, the Mistress of the Dark has her very own Demeter fragrance collection!
Some of my first memories of horror movies are of Elivira introducing them…! I’ve always been a fond fan of horror films particularly older grindhouse flicks and really cheesy ones like the Blob, Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, and Killer Klowns from Outer Space (there’s something terrifying about clowns spelled with a k).
Cassandra Peterson aka Elivira is over 60 years old and still stunning so of course, you can count me intrigued over this new Demeter Elivira Mistress of the Dark Perfume Collection.
Take a look!Read More...
Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Alice in the Pumpkin Patch Perfume Oil is one of six new Pumpkin Patch Oils from the Lab which take old favorite fragrances and mixes them up with a little spicy pumpkin goodness!
Alice is a lab favorite for many a fine year. From my understanding the Mad Tea Party oils have always been a fond favorite of Beth’s, creator and founder of Black Phoenix Alchemy Labs as well.
Let’s take a look!Read More...
I, for one, look forward to the Halloween Collection each and every year.
Here’s a selection of awesome reviews and posts from Halloweens past…at least we can re-live the awesomeness and hope that next year we’ll see a better Halloween Collection!
- Bath & Body Works Hand Soap Eerie Apple Halloween 2012 Review
- Bath & Body Works Liplicious Crazy for Candy Corn Halloween 2012 Review & Swatches
- Little Dracula Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Soap from Bath & Body Works I Need You in My Life!
- Bath & Body Works Halloween 2012 Liplicious Collection
- Bath & Body Works Frankenstein & Bride of Frankenstein Pocketbac Holders
- Bath & Body Works Liplicious Strawberry BooNilla Lip Lipgloss Review, Swatches, Photos
- Bath & Body Works Spider Cider Body Lotion Review
- Bath & Body Works Plum Potion Body Lotion Review
- Bath & Body Works Sinful Vanilla Body Lotion Review
- Bath and Body Works Liplicious Halloween Treacherous Treats Collection
- Bath & Body Works Black Candy Apple Body Lotion Review
- Bath & Body Works Scream-a-Colada Body Lotion Review
- Bath & Body Works Halloween Body Lotion Plum Potion, Black Candy Apple, Wicked Spiced Pumpkin, Scream-a-Colada, Sinful Vanilla, Spiced Cider
For more Halloween goodies check out the This is Halloweeen archives.
And Happy early Halloween (hopefully Bath & Body Works hears our plea and next year isn’t so skimpy on the collection!).
Maleficent isn’t evil enough for a full size bag. No seriously, the Soho Beauty Maleficent Makeup Bag is the smallest one in the Soho Beauty Disney Villains Makeup Bag Collection that launched exclusively at Walgreens for Halloween 2013.
But that’s ok because…Read More...