The L’Oreal The Wild Extraordinaire Lip Color Collection is made up of a range of six permanent shades of Extraordinaire Lip Color available in limited edition packaging.
The L’Oreal The Wild Extraordinaire Lip Color Collection includes Rouge Allegro, Ruby Opera, Scarlett Concerto, Purple Prelude, Molto Mayve, and Plum Adagio. As you might have noticed these are all shades from the permanent range of L’Oreal Extraordinaire Lip Color. They do mark this as a limited edition collection which can be confusing for some as the only thing limited edition about it is the fact they spiced up the packaging with a leopard/tiger/panther print on the packaging of each tube. There are three “big cat” prints on each of the six shades relaunched with the collection.
I think the nice part about this release is it could potentially bring to your attention a shade you might not have tried before. For example, I don’t own Scarlet Concerto so I was happy that this collection featured it as I ended up purchasing and loving the shade. The collection also makes for a rather nice Fall 2014 release as these shades are a nice round up of vibrant reds and vampy purples for Fall looks!
Take a look below for swatches!
L’Oreal Pop Balm is a new tinted lip balm that’s launching at drugstores in 12 or 14 shades. Don’t quote me but L’Oreal Pop Balm originally debuted on Ulta.com and even appears on L’Oreal’s own site as having 4 shades but I came across a display at Harmons featuring a SLEW of different colors!
You might recall that L’Oreal actually introduced Pop Shades Colour Riche Balm back in 2013 and I thought perhaps the Pop Balm formula would follow in the footsteps of that release but that’s not the case as those Pop Shades were actually considerably more pigmented.
Take a look!
L’Oreal Glossy Balm Crayon are a new, permanent 12 shade range of chubby lip pencils available for Fall 2014 at drugstores. L’Oreal describes the new Glossy Balm Crayon formula as a high dose of pigmented shine that conditions and keeps lips smooth for hours on end.
I have to admit the L’Oreal Glossy Balm Crayon packs in the pigment and they do not dry out lips but…
The L’Oreal Collection Privee Lipstick Collection is now permanently available at Target and hopefully everywhere else as well! For Spring 2014, L’Oreal introduced a line of Privee Lipsticks and Nail Polishes inspired by their pass and present celebrity and model ambassadresses!
There are a total of five shades all named after a spokes model and inspired by their skin tones!
- Eva Nude: A hint of gold to capture the radiance of matte skin for a sun-kissed look. For dark brunettes with golden based complexion.
- Doutzen Nude: This barely pink nuance combines freshness and femininity with a sprinkling of softness. For blondes with fair complexion.
- Frieda Nude: This refined lavender nuance is perfect for emphasising the delicacy of the amber complexion. For brunettes with amber complexions.
- Julianne Nude: A delicate and elegant barely peach shade that enhances the radiance of pale pink based skin tones. For very fair and rose complexions.
- Cheryl Nude: Subtly gray pink nuance that discreetly enhance the beauty of greige based complexions. For brunettes with fair complexions.
- Liya Nude: A barely brown color that adds contrast and brings extra attraction to darker skin tones’ lips. For darker skin tones.
I was quite happy to see a permanent display featuring the colors as some are keepers. I’m unsure if they are exclusive to Target only though but I am doubtful as earlier last month the collection debuted at Ulta and Ulta.com as well so this must mean all major drugstores are keeping the shades on!
Were any of the colors hits for you?