True Teal, Pure Purple, Green Ivy, Colbalt Blue, Silver, and Gold are brand new shades of L’Oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner that will be available permanently for Fall 2014.
Originally L’Oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner was released for Spring 2014 (back in April) and at the time I expressed I’d love to see some more shades because the formula was incredible so these new shades come at a great time! I’m very excited the Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner is available in ten shades now.
But one is still missing…!
L’Oreal Visible Lift Blur Foundation is one of two new L’Oreal Visible Lift Blur products launching for Fall 2014 at drugstores. This new foundation has an opti-blur technology and honestly, whatever is they are doing with this formula they are doing it right (as well as with the L’Oreal Visible Lift Blur Concealer’s formula which I LOVED!) because indeed it creates the illusion of flawless skin!
Good news the L’Oreal Collection Privee Lipsticks have popped up on Ulta.com today! If you recall I reviewed these lipsticks about a month ago!
The collection is a selection of the Perfect Nude Lipstick inspired by past and present L’Oreal celebrity ambassadress. Each shade compliments a different skin tone but of course, you aren’t by that of course, but from experience some shades are better than others on my own skin tone!
The collection has five shades on Ulta’s site but there are six total! The five they have are listed below (I’ve included links to my review, swatches, and lip swatches as well since the promo image’s on Ulta’s website are wacky!).
- Eva Nude: A hint of gold to capture the radiance of matte skin for a sun-kissed look. For dark brunettes with golden based complexion.
- Doutzen Nude: This barely pink nuance combines freshness and femininity with a sprinkling of softness. For blondes with fair complexion.
- Frieda Nude: This refined lavender nuance is perfect for emphasising the delicacy of the amber complexion. For brunettes with amber complexions.
- Julianne Nude: A delicate and elegant barely peach shade that enhances the radiance of pale pink based skin tones. For very fair and rose complexions.
- Cheryl Nude: Subtly gray pink nuance that discreetly enhance the beauty of greige based complexions. For brunettes with fair complexions.
- Liya Nude: A barely brown color that adds contrast and brings extra attraction to darker skin tones’ lips. For darker skin tones.
I know a ton of people have had a hard time locating these so at least you can grab them online now if you want!
Ulta.com has Free Shipping on a $25 purchase and you can use coupon code 200929 for $3.50 off your order!
L’Oreal Visible Lift Blur Concealer is one of three new Visible Lift products that are part of the L’Oreal Fall 2014 Collection launching at drugstores soon (I got mine at Bed, Bath, and Beyond).
L’Oreal Visible Lift Blur Concealer is a surprising little product. Up until the greatest drugstore concealer I ever did love was Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer. Drugstores concealers, for me, are a dime a dozen. They just don’t work. Either they are too sheer or too dry and I’m never completely happy with their formulas.
Now L’Oreal Visible Lift Blur Concealer comes into my life and I have to say it gets the job done and gains my Muse Approval.
Concealer junkies, you’re going to like this one!
L’Oreal Anti-Fatigue Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream is one of two new primers that L’Oreal has introduced to act as color correctors for lackluster, tired skin or redness.
The L’Oreal Anti-Fatigue Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream is an extension product to the original L’Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream that launches back in 2012 with a similar formula and color bursting pigments that transform into a universal shade suitable for all skin tones.
Let’s take a look!