L’Oreal Anti-Redness Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream is one of two new correcting “BB Cream” formulas that L’Oreal recently introduced to the US market for Fall 2014 that will be a permanent part of the Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream Collection (these launched in the UK several months ago so they aren’t a new product merely new to our market).
I think “BB Cream” is a little misleading as these are more of a correcting primer of sorts as they do not offer any coverage merely prep skin for makeup. The L’Oreal Anti-Redness Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream was created to ease redness and even out skin tone.
Shall we take a look?
L’Oreal Visible Lift Blur Blush is yet another new, permanent product launching with the new L’Oreal Visible Lift Blur Collection for Fall 2014. I’ve reviewed and loved both the L’Oreal Visible Lift Blur Concealer and L’Oreal Visible Lift Blur Foundation for you so I was bracing myself for an excellent experience with the L’Oreal Visible Lift Blur Blush as well.
But I came out of this review confused.
True Teal, Pure Purple, Green Ivy, Colbalt Blue, Silver, and Gold are brand new shades of L’Oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner that will be available permanently for Fall 2014.
Originally L’Oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner was released for Spring 2014 (back in April) and at the time I expressed I’d love to see some more shades because the formula was incredible so these new shades come at a great time! I’m very excited the Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner is available in ten shades now.
But one is still missing…!
L’Oreal Visible Lift Blur Foundation is one of two new L’Oreal Visible Lift Blur products launching for Fall 2014 at drugstores. This new foundation has an opti-blur technology and honestly, whatever is they are doing with this formula they are doing it right (as well as with the L’Oreal Visible Lift Blur Concealer’s formula which I LOVED!) because indeed it creates the illusion of flawless skin!
Good news the L’Oreal Collection Privee Lipsticks have popped up on Ulta.com today! If you recall I reviewed these lipsticks about a month ago!
The collection is a selection of the Perfect Nude Lipstick inspired by past and present L’Oreal celebrity ambassadress. Each shade compliments a different skin tone but of course, you aren’t by that of course, but from experience some shades are better than others on my own skin tone!
The collection has five shades on Ulta’s site but there are six total! The five they have are listed below (I’ve included links to my review, swatches, and lip swatches as well since the promo image’s on Ulta’s website are wacky!).
- Eva Nude: A hint of gold to capture the radiance of matte skin for a sun-kissed look. For dark brunettes with golden based complexion.
- Doutzen Nude: This barely pink nuance combines freshness and femininity with a sprinkling of softness. For blondes with fair complexion.
- Frieda Nude: This refined lavender nuance is perfect for emphasising the delicacy of the amber complexion. For brunettes with amber complexions.
- Julianne Nude: A delicate and elegant barely peach shade that enhances the radiance of pale pink based skin tones. For very fair and rose complexions.
- Cheryl Nude: Subtly gray pink nuance that discreetly enhance the beauty of greige based complexions. For brunettes with fair complexions.
- Liya Nude: A barely brown color that adds contrast and brings extra attraction to darker skin tones’ lips. For darker skin tones.
I know a ton of people have had a hard time locating these so at least you can grab them online now if you want!
Ulta.com has Free Shipping on a $25 purchase and you can use coupon code 200929 for $3.50 off your order!