Good Morning Everyone!
Hope you had a great weekend and spoiled your dear old dad! I thought we’d start Monday morning off with some fabulously fantastic new in beauty goodies.
Take a look and let me know any new stuff you’ve seen at your local Ulta, drugstores, Sephora, or counters!
If you’re reading in RSS please visit my blog to see the slideshow embedded in this post.
- L’Oreal Studio Secrets Color Smokes Eyeshadow Quad
- Maybelline Eye Studio Cream Eyeshadow Trio
- HiP L’Oreal Metallic Eyeshadow Duo New Shades Available (Review and Swatches Coming Soon….)
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstain
- Maybelline Color Sensational Pearls Lipstick
- Almay One Coat Dial Up Mascara
- Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation
- Revlon Instant Age Rewind Pressed Powder
- Benefit Cosmetics The Porefessional
- Philosophy Pineapple Coconut Lip Shine
- Benefit Sunday Funday The New Maggie Collection
- Illamasqua Body Electrics Collection
- Murad Eye Lift Perfector
- Benefit Scene Queen The New Annie Collection
- Benefit Stay Put Set ($10 Bucks! Score!)
- Tarte LipSurgence Natural Matte Lip Stain (New Formula)
- NARS Multiple Tint (New Shades Available)
- Tarte Ten Natural Cheek Stain
- Tarina Tarantino Magic Hour Smudge Pen
If you’ve been reading Musings for a while, I’m sure you recall the days that I didn’t review drugstore brands (US ones anyway). Things have changed considerably in the last year or so and I’ve embraced alot of US drugstore brands as I wanted to cover all aspects of beauty not just high end but also lower.
This past Spring (and some of Summer if you consider it Summer already) has been an incredible time for drugstore releases. Makeup quality has changed in the past few months as have the releases in store which had made going to my local drugstore a rather fun experience rather than a chore. Granted, not ever release is a good one but hunting down new products and finding gems in the rough so to speak is always great fun.
Do take a look at the slide show below for some of the latest and greatest releases that are available now at your local drugstores. Some are well worth checking out!
If you’re reading via RSS please visit my blog to view the slide show.
Have you hauled any of these items or collections for yourself?
- Maybelline The Pearls Color Sensational Lipstick and Lipgloss
- Maybelline Salsa Sun Collection
- Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain Collection
- Maybelline Colossal Diamonds Collection
- Covergirl Liquiline Blast
- L’Oreal Telescopic Explosion Waterproof Mascara and Liner
- Milani HD Advanced Concealer
- N.Y.C. New York Color Cosmetics Extreme Lip Glider Lipgloss
- Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick
- Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara and Lash Enhancer
- Chapstick Ultra Smooth
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish
- L’Oreal Paris Studio Secrets Professional Anti-Dull Skin Primer and L’Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Secret Magic Perfect Base Review
- Maybelline the Falsies Mascara
- Physicians Formula Healthy Wear Collection
- Maybelline Color Shine Sensational Lipgloss Collection
- N.Y.C New York Color Cosmetics Shock Value Collection
- Milani La Vie En Rose Nail Collection
- Milani Neon Nail Collection
- Milani Sea Color Collection
- Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss
For the record Bourjois Paris Mineral Matte Foundation is the best thing since toasted bread and butter with a cuppa English Breakfast. I LOVE this stuff.
So of course I’m all excited about the new L’Oreal Matte Morphose Foundation. OMG yes for Summer please?
I honestly can’t wear what the makeup world calls “thee perfect shade” of red lipstick. No way, no how. Can’t be done unless you want me to look like one of those killer clowns from that really bad yet good 80’s flick, Attack of the Killer Clowns. God, that must be where my fear of clowns comes from, that movie was simply terrifying. Does anyone remember it? They’d kill people and proceed to mummify them in cotton candy…..wow, I heart the 80’s!
For many reasons, women far and wide want the perfect shade of red lipstick. If you’re looking for that true red holy grail shade you might find it in the new L’Oreal Target Red Colour Collection that’s being sold exclusively at Target. The collection also features L’Oreal Infallible Lip in the shade Target Red and L’Oreal Target Red Pro Manicure.
If red is your game, check out the Target Red Collection by L’Oreal at your local Target.
Can you wear true reds?