Wet n Wild’s Fantasy Makers Halloween 2012 Collection is launching at drugstores.
These is Wet n Wild’s traditional Halloween Collection that features a variety of makeup products for creating looks to pair up with your Halloween costume. Or heck, I’ve been known to buy pieces to use in daily looks, why not right?
Take a look!
More photos after the jump!
Let me tell you I could sure use some new Garnier Fall Flight Shampoo and Conditioner. I have long, wavy, heavy hair and I swear with the amount of hair loss I see daily I could create a new person or at least a really nice wig!
It’s a fact of life, we lose 50 to 100 strands of hair daily. Healthy hair sheds telogen (hair that is ready to fall off) hairs daily. As for me I figure I could double the number to 200-300. Heck, if you want, you can triple it and I’d still have plenty of hair left over to make that extra person I was talking about. A cloned me would be rather awesome, my clone could be used exclusively to write blog posts yes?
Garnier Fructis Fall Flight Collection is a brand new 3-Step System for Fall 2012 to fight against falling, breaking hair.
Garnier introduces their first-to-mass market innovation in the US with a revolutionary way to fight back against falling, breaking hair. The new Garnier Fructis Fall Fight is a 3-step system designed to improve hair’s resistance to everyday hair fall – those
pesky strands found in the bathroom sink, brush and even on clothing. The high-performing formulas work to strengthen hair from root to ends, reducing the amount of falling, breaking strands. Results prove that Garnier Fructis Fall Fight can save up to 1,500 strands of hair per month!
The 3-step system of Fall Fight Fortifying Shampoo, Fortifying Conditioner and Strand Saver Anti-Breakage Spray are formulated with energizing caffeine, strengthening biotin and fruit vitamins to boost hair’s strength and overall health. When combined with an invigorating scalp massage, the formulas and ingredients provide dual action performance to combat falling, breaking hair. The three products work collectively as one cohesive system for maximum results.
- Caffeine – Stimulate scalp with daily massage for healthier scalp and hair
- Biotin and Fruit Vitamins – Strengthen hair from the inside to reduce breakage
Garnier Fructis Fall Flight Collection:
- Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Fortifying Shampoo: provides everyday cleansing + stimulates circulation with daily scalp massage for healthier scalp and hair.
- Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Fortifying Conditioner: fortifies strands, and reinforces hair to keep it strong and help prevent breakage
- Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Strand Saver Anti-Breakage Spray: lightweight leave-in treatment helps protect and condition for softer, smoother, shinier hair.
- Fall Fight is proven to perform: save up to 1,500 strands per month.
- With less breakage, hair looks and feels fuller, stronger and healthier.
The collection is available now at drugstores retailing at $3.99-$5.99
Disclaimer: The following is a sponsored post courtesy Garnier.
by Kourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashianthat I told you about earlier this Summer will be hitting CVS stores late December into the year year.
Interestingly enough I didn’t expect this to be a CVS launch but seems like the chain is picking up celebs for all sorts of interesting launches like, case in point, Nuance by Salma Hayek.
More news after the jump!
Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover is a newly launched (few months now) jelly-style makeup remover that resembles a cleansing oil.
If you’re not a big fan of cleansing oils or you’re a bit of afraid of them (you shouldn’t be they are fab), Aqua Jelly might be for you!