Here’s some deets on the Sally Hansen “Color that Cares” Campaign if you’re interested.
Drugstore Makeup Brands
I happen to have a serious addiction to owning anything and everything kawaii in the makeup world. If it’s cute, chances are I own it. I’m honestly not embarrassed or shy about my need for sweet little makeup pieces and hells knows I’m not scared of flashing them out for the world to see if I need to touch up in public or a restroom.
As far as I’m concerned cute beauty items bring a smile to my face! Are you a lover of kawaii beauty? What sort of cute makeup items do you own?
Take a look at some of these Kawaii Beauty Picks. Who knows maybe you own a few yourself!
If you’re reading via RSS please visit my blog to enjoy the slideshow embedded in this post!
- Purse Those Lip Gloss Duo
- NYX Cup Cake Gloss
- Tony Moly Peach Anti-aging Hand Cream
- Jelly Pong Pong Cupcake Bath Fizzies
- Fairy Cakes Lip Balm Set
- Flower Power Lip Balm Pots
- Cupcake & Ice Cream Mini Wet Wipes
- Rock Star Lip Gloss Duo
- Jelly Pong Pong Lip Orchid
- Jelly Pong Pong Soap Popsicles
- NYX Cup Cake Gloss Chocolate Collection
- B & C Lemon Hand Cream
- Lush Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb
- Bonnie Bell Paul Frank Julius´ Strawberry Banana Lip Pot
- NYX Fruit Basket Lip Gloss
- Tony Moly Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream
- Fluff Red Hot Devil Compact Mirror & Makeup Clutch Set
- Jelly Pong Pong Cheek Puff
- NYX Sweet Pie Gloss
- Vintage Sister Lip Balms
- Pin Up Balms
- Lush Pop in the Bath Bubble Bar
- Fueki Honey Lemon Mask
- Jelly Pong Pong Hawaiian Sun
- Sana Uruoitashi Moisture Gel
- Tony Moly Tangerine Whitening Hand Cream
Gather around kids.
Let me tell you something. Don’t let ANYONE ever telling you that spending less on product is a good idea. In some cases you may get lucky when you go the budget route but in my experience it’s rare that you actually snag something worthy of it’s $4 buck price tag.
For example, Bonnie Bell My Style Concealer is a mere $3.49. Sounds to good too be true doesn’t it?
When I was a kid I so wanted to be Penny from Inspector Gadget. I mean hey, she was the brains behind the whole business right? Remember her?
My geeky tendencies obviously started early on in life because I was Penny for Halloween one year, ahh obsessed with gadgets even way back then!
Gadgets are my specialty that’s why when I saw WanderLove Beauty Lip Wands at my local Duane Reade I had to indulge. Hey, three in one lip lovin’ in a slick shiny package, yes please, my inner Penny needs this gadget!