Drugstore Makeup Brands
Dontcha love a good deal? I do! That’s why I’m curious about these cheap as chips LA Colors Jumbo Eye Pencils which will set you back a buck forty nine each.
Chubby eye pencils are such a great trick to have up your sleeve! They are fab for super easy swipe and blend eye looks or to use as a base for loose pigments and powders to minimize fall out or even to intensify your favorite eyeshadow as you can apply your shadow on top of the cream pencil.
They have endless uses and when they are cheap?
Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid Touch Foundation offers a new way to get lightweight, natural coverage this Fall. Liquid fluid isn’t a new medium as Armani was one of the first brands to venture into the liquid foundation world. But we’re seeing more and more fluid foundations and I imagine they’ll be huge come Fall.
I imagine Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid Touch Foundation will likely be compared to L’Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder, a product I didn’t like, but I’m here to tell you it’s much better and not like L’Oreal’s formula.
Take a look!
L’Oreal Visible Lift Blur Foundation is one of two new L’Oreal Visible Lift Blur products launching for Fall 2014 at drugstores. This new foundation has an opti-blur technology and honestly, whatever is they are doing with this formula they are doing it right (as well as with the L’Oreal Visible Lift Blur Concealer’s formula which I LOVED!) because indeed it creates the illusion of flawless skin!
Maybelline Vintage Plum Color Tattoo Eyeshadow is another, matte Leather Color Tattoo Eyeshadow launching with the Maybelline Dare to Go Nude Fall 2014 Collection.
I recently ran across a display featuring all five of the new “Leather” Color Tattoo Eyeshadows for Fall 2014 and being as obsessed with them I’m quite happy they have five, new shades. A reader recently tweeted Maybelline about these and they replied they are indeed permanent. So I’m tentatively saying these will be around to stay so if you can’t find them now, you surely will as we head deeper into Summer.
Vintage Plum is one of the four shades that happens to be matte in finish. So many fans will be happy these do not contain shimmer or sparkle of any kind.
Let’s take a look!
Good news the L’Oreal Collection Privee Lipsticks have popped up on Ulta.com today! If you recall I reviewed these lipsticks about a month ago!
The collection is a selection of the Perfect Nude Lipstick inspired by past and present L’Oreal celebrity ambassadress. Each shade compliments a different skin tone but of course, you aren’t by that of course, but from experience some shades are better than others on my own skin tone!
The collection has five shades on Ulta’s site but there are six total! The five they have are listed below (I’ve included links to my review, swatches, and lip swatches as well since the promo image’s on Ulta’s website are wacky!).
- Eva Nude: A hint of gold to capture the radiance of matte skin for a sun-kissed look. For dark brunettes with golden based complexion.
- Doutzen Nude: This barely pink nuance combines freshness and femininity with a sprinkling of softness. For blondes with fair complexion.
- Frieda Nude: This refined lavender nuance is perfect for emphasising the delicacy of the amber complexion. For brunettes with amber complexions.
- Julianne Nude: A delicate and elegant barely peach shade that enhances the radiance of pale pink based skin tones. For very fair and rose complexions.
- Cheryl Nude: Subtly gray pink nuance that discreetly enhance the beauty of greige based complexions. For brunettes with fair complexions.
- Liya Nude: A barely brown color that adds contrast and brings extra attraction to darker skin tones’ lips. For darker skin tones.
I know a ton of people have had a hard time locating these so at least you can grab them online now if you want!
Ulta.com has Free Shipping on a $25 purchase and you can use coupon code 200929 for $3.50 off your order!