If you loved the E.L.F. Disney Ariel Makeup Collection you’ll likely be excited about the E.L.F. Disney Snow White Makeup Collection! Yup, that’s right, the E.L.F. Snow White Makeup Collection is popping up at Walgreens now and will likely appear at Drugstore.com shortly as well!
L’Oreal Glossy Balm Crayon are a new, permanent 12 shade range of chubby lip pencils available for Fall 2014 at drugstores. L’Oreal describes the new Glossy Balm Crayon formula as a high dose of pigmented shine that conditions and keeps lips smooth for hours on end.
I have to admit the L’Oreal Glossy Balm Crayon packs in the pigment and they do not dry out lips but…
Milani Bella Blue Lip Art Lipstick ($3.99) is a new limited edition blue shade of lipstick that Milani recently released for Summer 2014.
Lord knows, I wish I can rock blue lipstick but Milani Bella Blue Lip Art Lipstick can be used in other ways!
The L’Oreal Collection Privee Lipstick Collection is now permanently available at Target and hopefully everywhere else as well! For Spring 2014, L’Oreal introduced a line of Privee Lipsticks and Nail Polishes inspired by their pass and present celebrity and model ambassadresses!
There are a total of five shades all named after a spokes model and inspired by their skin tones!
- Eva Nude: A hint of gold to capture the radiance of matte skin for a sun-kissed look. For dark brunettes with golden based complexion.
- Doutzen Nude: This barely pink nuance combines freshness and femininity with a sprinkling of softness. For blondes with fair complexion.
- Frieda Nude: This refined lavender nuance is perfect for emphasising the delicacy of the amber complexion. For brunettes with amber complexions.
- Julianne Nude: A delicate and elegant barely peach shade that enhances the radiance of pale pink based skin tones. For very fair and rose complexions.
- Cheryl Nude: Subtly gray pink nuance that discreetly enhance the beauty of greige based complexions. For brunettes with fair complexions.
- Liya Nude: A barely brown color that adds contrast and brings extra attraction to darker skin tones’ lips. For darker skin tones.
I was quite happy to see a permanent display featuring the colors as some are keepers. I’m unsure if they are exclusive to Target only though but I am doubtful as earlier last month the collection debuted at Ulta and Ulta.com as well so this must mean all major drugstores are keeping the shades on!
Were any of the colors hits for you?
NYX Proof It Waterproof Eyeshadow Primer ($7) is NYX’s newest eyeshadow primer for Fall 2014 that promises not only to intensify shadows but also to waterproof them.
Granted, I didn’t nor will I attempt to swim in eyeshadow so we’ll just have to test this one against the warmer weather eh? It’s probably great if you have oily lids as that’s where the “waterproof” benefits will kick in!