The Bobbi Brown Party Collection is the second color release from Bobbi for the Holidays. Or take it as a New Year’s Eve Collection if you will!
We’ve discussed the details on this before but here’s the official images and details for your viewing pleasure!
Tis Party time courtesy of the new Bobbi Brown Party Collection for Holiday 2011. Or shall we call it a New Year’s Eve Collection?
Whichever your fancy you’ll want a festive fragrance to enjoy gatherings with and that might be the new Bobbi Brown Party Fragrance.
Starlight, starbright the first star I’m wishing on tonight is the new, limited edition Bobbi Brown Starlight Night Lip & Eye Palette.
Bobbi’s latest gem of a palette is available at QVC and includes:
- Matte Eye Shadow in Black Charcoal (black grey)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Navajo (creamy pink white)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Shimmer Eyeshadow in Petal (light pink)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Shimmer Eyeshadow in Eggplant (deep purple)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Sparkle Eyeshadow in Pink Granite (dusty rose)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Metallic Eyeshadow in Brushed Granite (medium gray)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Lip Gloss in Rum (purple raisin)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Lip Gloss in Naked (rosy brown)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Lip Gloss in Pink Beige (rosy beige)
- Matte Eye Shadow in Glitter Lip Gloss in Blush Pink (nude pink)
- Two Brushes
This is $60 and available now at QVC.com
With Sephora Friends and Family 2011 in full force here are some helpful hints on which palettes are worth the haul.
Love them or hate them you can’t deny that palettes are where you get the most bang for your buck. You can spend $25 on a single blush or you can indulge in a palette that will range from $39-$55 that includes several blushes, several eyeshadows, and possibly more.
Of course, palettes suffer downfalls sometimes and quality isn’t always up to par with the standard line of cosmetics offered by your favorite brands plus let’s not forget contending with creams and powders in one cramped place. But if you can get passed the drama of palettes you’re in for a treat because darling they do so offer the very best bang for your buck.
Here are some suggestions and recommendations for the best palettes to snatch up during Sephora Friends and Family 2011 since 20% off sweetens the deal even further doesn’t it?
Bobbi Brown is one to follow during the Holiday season as she has her traditional collection she releases but she also has sneaky little sets that pop up at Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, etc…
Last year, I hauled the Eye Couture Collection and now my I’m kinda sorta wanting the Bobbi Brown Eye Luxe Collection available exclusively at Saks.