As you know the Hourglass Ultimate Ambient Lighting Palette for Holiday 2015 ($80) is upcoming shortly. This limited edition palette features the new Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder which is an illuminating powder to create the perfectly highlighted face. The Ultimate Ambient Lighting Palette includes a total of six shades including:
- Iridescent Strobe Light (new) (rose pearl powder that gives a refined glow to the complexion)
- Luminous Flush (champagne rose blush fused with Luminous Light to evoke a candlelit glimmer)
- Mood Exposure (soft plum blush fused with Mood Light to brighten the complexion)
- Luminous Bronze Light (medium tan shade fused with Luminous Light for a softer, candlelit warmth)
- Dim Light (neutral peach beige powder that blurs imperfections and highlights the complexion)
- Diffused Light (soft, warm, pale yellow powder that conceals redness and gives skin clarity)
Apparently this palette is going to sell out FAST! So don’t blink or better yet get on the waiting list now at www.hourglasscosmetics.com.
Will you be adding yourself onto the list?
So a list of Nordstrom 2015 Anniversary Sale Makeup & Beauty to haul is always a good idea yes? The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2015 Early Access starts today for Nordstrom cardholders both online and in stores and everyone else can shop on July 17th! Of course, the fun part of the sale would be all the Nordstrom Makeup and Beauty Exclusives available.
Here’s some items that caught my eye!
SpaceNK shared a sneak peek of the Hourglass Ultimate Ambient Lighting Palette for Holiday 2015 on Instagram today and it has me literally foaming at the mouth this morning. It’s stunning! I can’t wait to get my hands on this gorgeous palette. It includes Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush, and Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer. The shades are unknown right now but of course, I’ll update as more info becomes available.
Thanks to Shelly for updating! According to her one of the powders, the lightest, is a new shade and the price is $79.
Drool with me now.
Christmas in July is always the best right?
If you don’t quite have the $$ to splurge on Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder ($45) might I suggest the Sephora MicroSmooth Baked Sculpting Contour Trio ($21)?
Recently, Sephora launched two new shades of their Microsmooth Baked Sculpting Contour Trios in Sublime and Spirited for Spring 2015 and Sublime is a perfect little switch up for the more expensive Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders.
Take a look!
Take a gander at the very sexy Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette ($58) that includes five sultry shades of shadow that promise rich pigmentation with a fine, creamy texture.