NARS Holiday 2010 brings us a new addition to the NARS family in the form of an eyeshadow trio! I’ve never seen a trio from NARS before in this style or format and I’m quite excited about and can’t help but think ahead to future releases of such product in other shades.
Let’s explore NARS Holiday 2010.
Fun fact of the day, I find packing a Bento Box a super relaxing experience. I’m not much of a cooker (can barely boil water ahem…) but I go all out Martha Stewart when packing a Bento lunch. I used to do it in High School, did it daily in College, and on trips to my office I still pull out my collection Bento Boxes on occasion and pack myself a pretty lunch.
What’s better than an elegantly packaged Bento Box lunch? Why a NARS Bento Box of course.
Well look at NARS getting all into the Holidays. Who knew they had it in them? NARS is known for releasing a special gift set here and there from time to time but the Holidays are normally reserved for a large color release and maybe a palette or two if you’re on the lucky side.
But this year NARS seems to be getting creative and I’ve spotted several gift sets from the brand plus prices are quite…cheap! What are they up to? I’m positive they’ve been sipping the crazy kool aid. Hmmm!
NARS Follow The Boys Lip Gloss Set $40
NARS Lip Gloss Shades in:
- Moon Fleet (clear with silver and gold flecks)
- Easy Lover (sheer hot pink)
- Turkish Delight (pink sorbet)
- Sweet Revenge (sheer pink grapefruit)
NARS Orgasm Lust Lip and Cheek Set $30
- NARS Highlighting/Bronzing Blush Duo in Orgasm/ Laguna (peachy-pink shimmer/ sheer light brown shimmer)
- NARS Lip Gloss in Super Orgasm (peachy pink with gold glitter)
NARS Junkie Gift Set $69
- NARS Essential Eye Palette
- Night Star (sheer peach with gold pearls)
- Galapagos (rich bronze with gold flecks)
- Nepal (rose with shimmer)
- Ondine (plum with gold shimmer)
- Thunderball (midnight gray)
- Cream Shadow in Unconditional Love (peach beige shimmer)
- NARS Lip Gloss in Ophelia (strawberry nectar)
- NARS Multiple in Orgasm (peachy pink shimmer)
- NARS Bronzer in Laguna (brown with golden shimmer)
NARS Trouble Maker Eye Set $60
- NARS Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara in Black
- NARS Eyeliner Stylo in Nuits Blanches (shiny black)
- NARS Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- NARS Eye Makeup Remove
Is packaging up NARS Cosmetics in Gift Sets even legal?
Will have to check that out!
If you’re reading in RSS please visit my blog to enjoy the slideshow embedded in this post.
in Asian Brands
, Beauty Battle
, Beauty on a Budget
, Best Of
, Essence of Beauty
, Physicians Formula
Lord knows I’m a high end cosmetic junkie. I live by the rule, “you get what you pay for”. Dishing out $20 for an eyeshadow that easily blends, has plenty of pigment, and simply looks stunning is way better than dishing out $5 for one that blends awful, has a chalky formula, and just looks awful on my eyes.
You get what you pay for.
However, some drugstore cosmetics have convinced me that they deserve a special spot among my elite high end cosmetic brands.
Here’s a post that checks out the best of both worlds and includes the best High End Cosmetics vs. the best Drugstore Cosmetics.