Although expensive, I admit, Trish McEvoy slays me sometimes.
High-End Makeup Brands
Good Morning Everyone!
Hope you had a great weekend and spoiled your dear old dad! I thought we’d start Monday morning off with some fabulously fantastic new in beauty goodies.
Take a look and let me know any new stuff you’ve seen at your local Ulta, drugstores, Sephora, or counters!
If you’re reading in RSS please visit my blog to see the slideshow embedded in this post.
- L’Oreal Studio Secrets Color Smokes Eyeshadow Quad
- Maybelline Eye Studio Cream Eyeshadow Trio
- HiP L’Oreal Metallic Eyeshadow Duo New Shades Available (Review and Swatches Coming Soon….)
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstain
- Maybelline Color Sensational Pearls Lipstick
- Almay One Coat Dial Up Mascara
- Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation
- Revlon Instant Age Rewind Pressed Powder
- Benefit Cosmetics The Porefessional
- Philosophy Pineapple Coconut Lip Shine
- Benefit Sunday Funday The New Maggie Collection
- Illamasqua Body Electrics Collection
- Murad Eye Lift Perfector
- Benefit Scene Queen The New Annie Collection
- Benefit Stay Put Set ($10 Bucks! Score!)
- Tarte LipSurgence Natural Matte Lip Stain (New Formula)
- NARS Multiple Tint (New Shades Available)
- Tarte Ten Natural Cheek Stain
- Tarina Tarantino Magic Hour Smudge Pen
I gotta say that Fresh Sugar Plum Tinted Lip Treatment caught my attention right away and I knew I NEEDED to own it, make it mine, and possibly live happily ever after with it.
My happily ever afters are reserved for Fresh Rose Tinted Lip Treatment because Plum has broken my heart….
If you’re all about being friendly on your wallet here are a few great ways to save some money on your cosmetic purchases with products that have a lower price tag but are a dupe for some of your favorite higher end lemmings.