High-End Makeup Brands
Update: The Hourglass Holiday 2015 Ambient Lighting Palette is available today at Sephora.com for VIB and Rouge members!
As you know the Hourglass Ultimate Ambient Lighting Palette for Holiday 2015 ($80) is upcoming shortly. This limited edition palette features the new Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder which is an illuminating powder to create the perfectly highlighted face. The Ultimate Ambient Lighting Palette includes a total of six shades including:
- Iridescent Strobe Light (new) (rose pearl powder that gives a refined glow to the complexion)
- Luminous Flush (champagne rose blush fused with Luminous Light to evoke a candlelit glimmer)
- Mood Exposure (soft plum blush fused with Mood Light to brighten the complexion)
- Luminous Bronze Light (medium tan shade fused with Luminous Light for a softer, candlelit warmth)
- Dim Light (neutral peach beige powder that blurs imperfections and highlights the complexion)
- Diffused Light (soft, warm, pale yellow powder that conceals redness and gives skin clarity)
Apparently this palette is going to sell out FAST! So don’t blink or better yet get on the waiting list now at www.hourglasscosmetics.com.
Will you be adding yourself onto the list?
Lancome Eau Fraiche Douceur Micellar Cleansing Water for Face, Eyes, and Lips is a gentle, effective way to remove makeup when you’re in a hurry. Micellar and cleansing waters have been becoming increasingly popular in the beauty world at the moment but Lancome Micellar Cleansing Water ($38) has actually been around for a while now.
Take a look!
Estee Lauder Pefectionist Youth-Infusing Brightening Serum + Concealer, NYX Gotcha Covered Concealer, and Burberry Cashmere Concealer are just a few brand new concealers popping up that might just be worth exploring!
Take a look!
Lipstick Queen Belle Epoque ($20) is a new tinted lip balm available in three shades that adds a flush of color to lips along with a hydrating rich formula that contains shea butter and vitamin E to keep dry lips happy!
A few days ago I was discussing Vanity Worthy Makeup with beautiful packaging and Lipstick Queen Belle Epoque fits right in! This is such a pretty little luxurious lip balm that will look lovely atop your vanity. The little pot has a certain Victorian feel and the delicious little formula will keep your lips happy and lovely looking!
Take a peek!
There’s a Lipstick Queen Flash Sale on at the moment! How long it will be on or when it expires I don’t know so head over the lipstickqueen.com to take advantage as it is pretty rare to see the brand on sale!
Some of the sale items available:
- Lipstick Queen Red Carpet Edit $27.50
- Lipstick Queen Three to Thrill Chinatown Mini Glossy Pencil Trio $14
- Lipstick Queen Liquid Assets $19
- Lipstick Queen Dancing Queen $19