I got the new Prada Infusion de Rose Fragrance in the mail on Monday and one of the first things I noticed about it was the interesting art on the box.
The box is really rather brilliant! Vibrant, deep pink roses decorate the front and the back has a sketched angel/fairy design. Very fantasy art like and not really what I’d expect from the brand.
Infusion de Rose is the newest member of the Infusion Collection and features rose as its master note.
Let’s take a look!
Prada Infusion de Rose is the latest edition to the Infusion collection.
One of my signature notes is Rose, I absolutely adore a good rose scent so I’m quite excited to see how Prada handles it.
For their new Infusion de Rose they take soft feminine notes of fresh rose metals and mingle it with tea, honey, and crushed mint leaves.
Here are the official notes for the blend:
- Rose from Bulgaria & Turkey Familiar yet unique, the feminine note of Rose brings a subtle
- depth and sumptuous femininity to the fragrance.
- Italian Mandarin The Sicilian citrus note of Mandarin adds a light, sparkling freshness.
- Peppermint Like fresh mint leaves crushed in the hand, refreshing Peppermint brings a clean aspect to Infusion de Rose.
- Brazilian Mate South American Mate leaf brings a smoky rich green aspect to the scent.
- Beeswax from Laos A full, warm note of Beeswax reminiscent of honey completes the fragrance
It sounds rather captivating doesn’t it? Particularly the use of mint!
I’m quite eager to try it.
Prada Infusion de Rose Fragrance launched on Friday and will be available from NeimanMarcus.com and BergdorfGoodman.com
Do you enjoy the Prada Infusion Fragrances?
Will you try the new Rose?
I hope to have a review for you soon!
Has anyone ever smelled Lush V? Or Lush Bathos? Both have this incredible note of violet that’s so beautiful yet so strong it gives you a headache.
How can something as delicate as a violet come across so terribly harsh?
I’ve always tolerated both V and Bathos but I secretly wished that Lush would tame them down and create a more softer, gentler scent.
In comes Prada Infusion D’iris which is exactly what I had always hoped for in a violet scent. So soft, so delicate, so very perfect.
Take a look!
Prada Infusion de Tubéreuse joins the Prada Ephemeral Infusion Collection this Spring.
Do jump if you’re a Prada fragrance fan!