How far are you willing to go for beauty?
I’d dig a hole to China if it meant I could get my favorite beauty goodies or in this case that hole would lead straight to Japan and an abundant supply of my favorite shampoo, Shiseido Ma Cherie.
I dunno about you but I’m terribly oily in the Summer. It’s quite a luxury actually to experience any oily areas on my face since for the most part it’s very dry but Summer comes and I get some slipping, sliding action going on around my forehead and nose area.
I think I’ll indulge in the Shiseido Pureness Blot Away Set to keep the shine at bay!
I love Shiseido for creating some brilliant starter kits. The Shiseido Perfect Complexion Kit was super wicked and oh so affordable. Their starter sets make it oh so easy to try out bits from the brand without over splurging!
Shiseido Skincare Starter Sets are new kits that feature several skincare favorites geared towards various skin types so you can try out the range before indulging in full sizes.
Take a look!
Shiseido Perfect Refining Foundation how I love you so let me go ahead and count the ways!
- You brighten my dull skin to the max!
- You make me look flawless.
- You make my skin look bright eyed and bushy tailed!
- You create the perfect base for my makeup!
- You come in the cutest squeeze tube!
- You’re a runny liquid but offer incredibly flawless coverage, how do you do it? What’s your secret?
- You surprise me over and over again with your beautiful formula!
I’m really loving the new Shiseido Perfect Refining Foundation.
You NEED it!