Shiseido Perfect Refining Foundation how I love you so let me go ahead and count the ways!
- You brighten my dull skin to the max!
- You make me look flawless.
- You make my skin look bright eyed and bushy tailed!
- You create the perfect base for my makeup!
- You come in the cutest squeeze tube!
- You’re a runny liquid but offer incredibly flawless coverage, how do you do it? What’s your secret?
- You surprise me over and over again with your beautiful formula!
I’m really loving the new Shiseido Perfect Refining Foundation.
You NEED it!
My latest obsession, newest YOU need this product, Shiseido Brightening Veil.
I picked this up on a whim from Sephora.com a few months ago. I’ve been meaning to get it for a while now but I kept forgetting to put it into my cart.
Thank god I finally remember because I’m not sure I can live without it now!
Majolica Majorca is one of very favorite Japanese brands. I recently purchased two of their new Jeweling Eyes Palettes in two limited edition shades they released with their Spring 2011 Collection.
I don’t need another MJ palette in all honesty (Click, see what I mean!) but since I haven’t yet tried the Jeweling Eye Palettes I decided that these colors would be a good place to start.
Let’s have a peek!
My Shiseido Maquillage Powder Celebration 5th Anniversary Set arrived from Japan last week. Lots of squealing, hyperventilating, and screaming occurred during the surgical procedure of opening and unwrapping the contents of the box it arrived in.
It’s probably my most expensive makeup purchase I’ve made this Holiday season, tipping the scales at nearly $200 USD due to costly airmail shipping.
It’s gorgeous to say the least.
Let’s have a look!