When I turned 30 I noticed fine lines beginning to form under my eyes and proceeded to freak the F out. I’ve always said to myself growing old and aging was no big deal but honestly when you start experiencing it for yourself, I promise, you will run around googling fine lines, hitting up your local skincare counter, and begging the skincare gods to please send a miracle.
After spending a gazillion dollars on lotions and potions, I finally figured out that my fine lines under my eyes were caused by dryness and that I could easily diminish them by keeping them as hydrated as possible.
That’s when I spent a few dollars on a large jar of Skinfood Avocado Rich Eye Balm and lived happily ever after it.
How’s your Monday treatin’ you? Mine is INSANE! Anyway…wanted to tell you I’m currently obssessed with The Skin Food Apple Vinegar Cleansing Gel. OMG Loves it!
I was kinda a little wary of trying this out as really Apple Vinegar? Vinegar isn’t something I wanted on my face….but no worries it’s actually incredible stuff.
I happen to have a serious addiction to owning anything and everything kawaii in the makeup world. If it’s cute, chances are I own it. I’m honestly not embarrassed or shy about my need for sweet little makeup pieces and hells knows I’m not scared of flashing them out for the world to see if I need to touch up in public or a restroom.
As far as I’m concerned cute beauty items bring a smile to my face! Are you a lover of kawaii beauty? What sort of cute makeup items do you own?
Take a look at some of these Kawaii Beauty Picks. Who knows maybe you own a few yourself!
If you’re reading via RSS please visit my blog to enjoy the slideshow embedded in this post!
- Purse Those Lip Gloss Duo
- NYX Cup Cake Gloss
- Tony Moly Peach Anti-aging Hand Cream
- Jelly Pong Pong Cupcake Bath Fizzies
- Fairy Cakes Lip Balm Set
- Flower Power Lip Balm Pots
- Cupcake & Ice Cream Mini Wet Wipes
- Rock Star Lip Gloss Duo
- Jelly Pong Pong Lip Orchid
- Jelly Pong Pong Soap Popsicles
- NYX Cup Cake Gloss Chocolate Collection
- B & C Lemon Hand Cream
- Lush Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb
- Bonnie Bell Paul Frank Julius´ Strawberry Banana Lip Pot
- NYX Fruit Basket Lip Gloss
- Tony Moly Appletox Smooth Massage Peeling Cream
- Fluff Red Hot Devil Compact Mirror & Makeup Clutch Set
- Jelly Pong Pong Cheek Puff
- NYX Sweet Pie Gloss
- Vintage Sister Lip Balms
- Pin Up Balms
- Lush Pop in the Bath Bubble Bar
- Fueki Honey Lemon Mask
- Jelly Pong Pong Hawaiian Sun
- Sana Uruoitashi Moisture Gel
- Tony Moly Tangerine Whitening Hand Cream
Sasa has started carrying one of my fav beauty brands from Korea, Lotree. Great time for me to start hauling out parts of my stash and reviewing for you right?
Jump ahead to hear about the Lotree Luminous Moisture Tinted SPF 30.Read More...