K, gather round kids.
Some brand, I think it’s either Maybelline or Revlon has cream shadows available in a 5 shadow palette. I’m too lazy to look it up but I’m positive drugstore junkies know what I’m talkin’ about. Fast forward and you have the brand new Maybelline Eye Studio Cream Eyeshadow Trio Palettes that are popping up at drugstores far and wide.
You probably remember that last Fall, Maybelline gifted us with the joys of their new duos and quads which I pretty much loved. So of course, when they introduced the cream shadow trio I was all about hauling to review for you but mind you, it was purely for selfish reasons, as I just wasn’t thinking about you here, I was thinking how much maybe I’d love these too!
Jump ahead to hear all about the new Maybelline Eye Studio Cream Eyeshadow Trio Palettes.
L’Oreal is slowly fading out some of the HIP line and replacing it with what it deems the Studio Secrets Professional Collection. Many of the older HIP pieces you know and love may be gone and replaced with new items featuring the Studio Secrets label. Now this doesn’t mean HIP is gone but it just appears L’Oreal is trying to mass market the HIP line and make it more appealing to a universal consumer rather than a younger crowd.
You may remember that one of the first potted gel liners available from the HIP Collection were the Colour Truth ones. Recently, I started seeing alot less of these on drugstore shelves and most recently seen the new L’Oreal HIP Colour Truth Eyeliner Pencils. I do wonder if the gel liners will be replaced by these new pencils at a future date?
Either way if you aren’t a gel liner fan and prefer pencils, these may appeal.
My cold little heart simply melts whenever I see some new highlighter powder. Dontcha just love highlighter powders? I have way too many that I don’t use but it doesn’t stop me from wanting to purchase more and more and more…..something about purchasing a beautiful shimmering powder that will make me look like I’m about to take a ride on that disco stick that Gaga goes on about, just appeals…
Lola Sweetheart Face and Body Powder is a big old hot mess of glittery, shimmery, frosty fall out but I love it so. Sometimes I sleep with it at night and tell it how pretty is is!
L’Oreal HI Metallic Shadows have a few new shades to collect if you’re a fan. Not sure if these are an limited edition run but check out special displays at your drugstore for the newest shades releasing, I’d say it was around 6 or so new colors. I picked up two of ‘em to review.
How’s everyone today? Feel like I don’t talk nearly enough to you in posts (but tons in comments). So how’s everyone feelin’ today? Lovin’ Summer so far?
Some fun facts about me today.
- I can’t stop singing Furry Walls. Must be my Oasis fetish that has me rocking out to it!
- I love the Sleeping Beauty inspired assembles that College Fashion has put together.
- I went to a broker meeting today wearing chucks and a Team w0w T-Shirt. I’m positive I stroked everyone out with my geek gear, oops sorry, overslept because of my Twi-hardin’ last night and didn’t have time for the power suit route.
- I’m lemming the Kat Von D Adora Palette so hard, please release it already Sephora!
- I’m crushing on Christine for baring it all, literally, with her First Waxing Experience post.
- I’m craving sushi for dinner, actually, my sushi craving never really stops.
- I’m four episodes behind on Doctor Who, GASP! Need. to. catch. up.
- I love Allan Hyde was in Eric’s flashback last week, please can we has more of that good stuff?
How about you?
Fill me in on what’s happenin’ your side of the planet.
This was a review post but it turned into a “me” post.
Anyone try out the new Stila Road to Radiance Across the USA Palette yet?
I tried out mine yesterday but I gotta say that Marley over at Deeply Superficial created a way BETTER look with it than I did. I was makeup challenged to get the look down right. Damn.
Oh well, $10 bucks well spent anyway!
Jump ahead for it!