Gather rather recessionista beauty junkies. Some of you may be saving your hard earned cash for a Summer holiday, or for the upcoming school year, or maybe some of you just can’t shell out out $30 or more on makeup.
Want a Summer palette that’s utterly affordable with some warm shades of color?
You NEED the NYX Bronze Smokey Look Kit.
Benefit Scene Queen The New Anne Collection steals my heart this week with its sultry shades of blue that lend a certain mystery to my eyes plus paired up with my very favorite blush from Benefit, Coralista, this one could prove to be a winner for many.
How’s everyone today? Feel like I don’t talk nearly enough to you in posts (but tons in comments). So how’s everyone feelin’ today? Lovin’ Summer so far?
Some fun facts about me today.
- I can’t stop singing Furry Walls. Must be my Oasis fetish that has me rocking out to it!
- I love the Sleeping Beauty inspired assembles that College Fashion has put together.
- I went to a broker meeting today wearing chucks and a Team w0w T-Shirt. I’m positive I stroked everyone out with my geek gear, oops sorry, overslept because of my Twi-hardin’ last night and didn’t have time for the power suit route.
- I’m lemming the Kat Von D Adora Palette so hard, please release it already Sephora!
- I’m crushing on Christine for baring it all, literally, with her First Waxing Experience post.
- I’m craving sushi for dinner, actually, my sushi craving never really stops.
- I’m four episodes behind on Doctor Who, GASP! Need. to. catch. up.
- I love Allan Hyde was in Eric’s flashback last week, please can we has more of that good stuff?
How about you?
Fill me in on what’s happenin’ your side of the planet.
This was a review post but it turned into a “me” post.
Anyone try out the new Stila Road to Radiance Across the USA Palette yet?
I tried out mine yesterday but I gotta say that Marley over at Deeply Superficial created a way BETTER look with it than I did. I was makeup challenged to get the look down right. Damn.
Oh well, $10 bucks well spent anyway!
Jump ahead for it!
Ahhh I hold in my hand a little beauty of a palette, the Bobbi Brown Denim and Rose Palette.
I dare do say that Bobbi Brown excels at the natural look doesn’t she?
Well, that’s what the Bobbi Brown Antigua Face Palette is all about!