My cold little heart simply melts whenever I see some new highlighter powder. Dontcha just love highlighter powders? I have way too many that I don’t use but it doesn’t stop me from wanting to purchase more and more and more…..something about purchasing a beautiful shimmering powder that will make me look like I’m about to take a ride on that disco stick that Gaga goes on about, just appeals…
Lola Sweetheart Face and Body Powder is a big old hot mess of glittery, shimmery, frosty fall out but I love it so. Sometimes I sleep with it at night and tell it how pretty is is!
L’Oreal HI Metallic Shadows have a few new shades to collect if you’re a fan. Not sure if these are an limited edition run but check out special displays at your drugstore for the newest shades releasing, I’d say it was around 6 or so new colors. I picked up two of ‘em to review.
How’s everyone today? Feel like I don’t talk nearly enough to you in posts (but tons in comments). So how’s everyone feelin’ today? Lovin’ Summer so far?
Some fun facts about me today.
- I can’t stop singing Furry Walls. Must be my Oasis fetish that has me rocking out to it!
- I love the Sleeping Beauty inspired assembles that College Fashion has put together.
- I went to a broker meeting today wearing chucks and a Team w0w T-Shirt. I’m positive I stroked everyone out with my geek gear, oops sorry, overslept because of my Twi-hardin’ last night and didn’t have time for the power suit route.
- I’m lemming the Kat Von D Adora Palette so hard, please release it already Sephora!
- I’m crushing on Christine for baring it all, literally, with her First Waxing Experience post.
- I’m craving sushi for dinner, actually, my sushi craving never really stops.
- I’m four episodes behind on Doctor Who, GASP! Need. to. catch. up.
- I love Allan Hyde was in Eric’s flashback last week, please can we has more of that good stuff?
How about you?
Fill me in on what’s happenin’ your side of the planet.
This was a review post but it turned into a “me” post.
Anyone try out the new Stila Road to Radiance Across the USA Palette yet?
I tried out mine yesterday but I gotta say that Marley over at Deeply Superficial created a way BETTER look with it than I did. I was makeup challenged to get the look down right. Damn.
Oh well, $10 bucks well spent anyway!
Jump ahead for it!
I gotta say that the new Estee Lauder Pure Color Gloss really didn’t quite capture my attention at first glance. They did look a ickle boring even though the press release read like a lipgloss lover’s dream!
But after playing around with the other shades I find myself eager to get to the nearest Estee Lauder counter to grab some more shades, I likey long time.
Get groovy with the new MAC In the Groove Collection launching this week (July 8th) from MAC.