I so want to go around today and tell people that I smell Fergalicious, sorry, can’t help myself. I’m wearing Outspoken by Fergie and it’s too tempting not say these things ha!
When I heard the Duchess was releasing a fragrance I thought that it would be released by Coty. Much to my surprise the new scent is actually from Avon.
Well wow Avon you’re bringing me back to Spring 2008 when Roses were in bloom on Dior counters far and wide.
I have to say that the Avon Rose Gold Collection for Fall is one of those small, exciting releases for me.
Seems like we’re all looking for that perfect deal or sale lately and companies definitely know the drill because they keep reducing, reducing, and reducing some more. You can’t walk into a store without seeing some great clearance item.
Allow me to help you in your search for the greatest bangs for your buck. Check out 12 of the Best Makeup Deals on the Internet right now and feel free to share some you’ve seen!
- Avon In A Wink Instant Eyeshadow Sheets
- Lorac Lip Polish (Review and Swatches)
- Bare Escentuals Fruit Smoothie Glimpses
- Kat Von Rock n Roll Eyeshadow Duos (Review)
- Stila Charmed Eye Shadow Palette
- Stila A Couple of Crushes (Review and Swatches)
- Dylan Candy Bar Candy Lip Saver Stackable
- EDUN for Sephora Palette
- Too Faced Fun in the Dark Light-Up Mirror Make-Up Palette (Review and Swatches)
- Smashbox Heartbreaker Lip Shine
- Avon Color Trend Shimmering Lip Gloss
- Avon Hollywood Lights Lip Gloss
If you’re reading in RSS please visit my site to enjoy the slideshow embedded in this post.
On a budget but wanting sheer, natural coverage?
Avon Smooth Minerals Liquid Foundation SPF 12 might do the trick!
If your beauty budget for Fall 2010 isn’t of the huge variety you might want to check the mark Fall Collection 2010 as they have some inexpensive offerings this year that should please beauty junkies on a budget!