I know many, many, many of you have been lemming the Toast of Tints Lip Tint Trio I reviewed for you a few weeks ago.
Well, it’s finally available!
This set is exclusive to QVC and includes:
- Bare Minerals Hydrating Lip Tint in Splash (vibrant poppy shade)
- Bare Minerals Hydrating Lip Tint in Juicy (vivid berry shade)
- Bare Minerals Hydrating Lip Tint in Quench (raspberry jam shade)
This is $28 and you can get it at QVC.com
For my review and swatches of the trio please click here.
Ah the joys of a simple smoky eye look with just the right touches of gold as an accent. It’s such a classic Holiday look and pairs up beautifully with your festive shade of red lipstick.
I’m feeling the love for the bareMinerals Good As Gold Smoky Eye Collection, this one seems like it might make its way under my Christmas tree this year and perhaps under a few of my friend’s trees as well!
Thanks so much to Majick who updated me with the names and shades of the upcoming shipments of the Bare Minerals Bare Luxury 8 Piece Collection.
If you hauled it on Auto Delivery this is a helpful way to let you know what is coming up in your future shipments (don’t read it if you prefer being surprised like me!).
2nd Shipment April 2012
- Bare Minerals Secret Radiance
- Bare Minerals The Inspiration Duo (Pink Frost/Glimmering Plum)
- Bare Minerals Round the Clock Eyeliner in Midnight (black)
- Bare Minerals Round the Clock Eyeliner in 5 PM (deep plum)
- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Show Off (baby pink)
- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Live Wire (blush pink)
- Bare Minerals Soft Focus Eyeshadow Brush
- Bare Minerals Feather Light Brush
- Half Dome Gold Cosmetic Bag
3rd Shipment July 2012
- Bare Minerals Chic Radiance
- Bare Minerals The Hidden Agenda (Apricot Chiffon/Glistening Grape)
- Bare Minerals Round the Clock Eyeliner in 9 PM (chocolate suede)
- Bare Minerals Round the Clock Eyeliner in 10 AM (golden sage)
- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Wow Factor (Brandy Rose)
- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Rule Breaker (Sparkling Nude)
- Bare Minerals Blending Brush
- Bare Minerals Angled Face Brush
- Gold Brush Roll
4th Shipment October 2012
- Bare Minerals Pure Radiance
- Bare Minerals The Cliff Hanger (natural stone/violet woods)
- Bare Minerals Round the Clock Eyeliner in 11 PM (dark charcoal)
- Bare Minerals Round the Clock Eyeliner in 4 PM (smoked eggplant)
- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Sparkplug (Dusty Pink Pearl)
- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Dynamo (Sheer Blackberry)
- Bare Minerals Eye Shaping Brush
- Bare Minerals Light Stroke Fan Brush
- Rectangular Gold Cosmetic Bag
If you did get the set I hope you’re enjoying it as much as I am!
My beauty radar is going off and it’s pointed at the new Bare Minerals Golden Opportunity Blush Collection!
This is a haul of three pretty blushes from Bare Minerals housed in golden clutch with a Blush Brush. I think what makes me want it so much is the pretty goldtone caps and brush handles. Oooo shiny!
I gotta say at first glance bareMinerals Bare Luxury 8 Piece Collection is kinda strange. I think we all thought the palette included with this was a little mismatched and strange…I mean a soft golden bronze with a delicate shade of lilac? What in the world is BE thinking?
But I discovered the genius behind this set after using it…!
Take a look!