Seems like we’re all looking for that perfect deal or sale lately and companies definitely know the drill because they keep reducing, reducing, and reducing some more. You can’t walk into a store without seeing some great clearance item.
Allow me to help you in your search for the greatest bangs for your buck. Check out 12 of the Best Makeup Deals on the Internet right now and feel free to share some you’ve seen!
- Avon In A Wink Instant Eyeshadow Sheets
- Lorac Lip Polish (Review and Swatches)
- Bare Escentuals Fruit Smoothie Glimpses
- Kat Von Rock n Roll Eyeshadow Duos (Review)
- Stila Charmed Eye Shadow Palette
- Stila A Couple of Crushes (Review and Swatches)
- Dylan Candy Bar Candy Lip Saver Stackable
- EDUN for Sephora Palette
- Too Faced Fun in the Dark Light-Up Mirror Make-Up Palette (Review and Swatches)
- Smashbox Heartbreaker Lip Shine
- Avon Color Trend Shimmering Lip Gloss
- Avon Hollywood Lights Lip Gloss
If you’re reading in RSS please visit my site to enjoy the slideshow embedded in this post.
I created the Back to School Beauty Budget Picks for students and Back to Schooler’s in need of some inexpensive beauty finds that won’t break their bank. This series is all about affordable skincare, cosmetic, and beauty bits and bobs for those heading back to school!
You may have a sweet tooth for high end makeup but your college or school budget can’t take the higher cost. Here’s some great cost cutting Bare Escentuals Kits that will set you back $10-$20.
Fall is coming fast now and I have SO many lemmings it’s hard to keep track of them all! Of course, I have to keep a level head because once October hits I won’t even be worried about Fall anymore, I’ll be on to Holiday and the horrifying endless cycle will repeat itself.
For now I’ll try hard to concentrate on Fall while visions of golden, sparkly Holiday makeup dances through my head.
Fill in this beauty blank…..
I really want the following Fall makeup_________________________.
Jump ahead to hear my list!
Take a spin through what’s popping up this week from your favorite brands!
If you’re reading in RSS please visit my blog to view the slideshow.
Feel free to share what new beauty that you’ve seen this week! =-)