bareMinerals Active Cell Renewal Night Serum is a new night serum that works as you sleep to firm your skin and produce a healthier, younger looking complexion.
Bare Escentuals developed Active Cell Renewal Night Serum to maximize cellular renewal during sleep. It’s powered by by their ActiveSoil Complex which is supposedly a clinically proven formula that dramatically accelerates cell turnover and boosts moisture levels.
Count me curious!
This one is $45 and available now at QVC.com
The following giveaway is now closed. Thanks so much for entering to win! I’m getting through all the comments now and a winner will be alerted via e-mail, Facebook message, or direct message on Twitter. Good Luck!
Time for Day 7 of my Christmas Giveaways!
Take the jump for it!
Happy Holidays from BE!
Enjoy 20% off your total order at Bare Escentuals Boutiques or online are BareEscentuals.com from now until Sunday using promo code SHARELUV.
Simply print the image below and bring it to your favorite shop to take advantage of the sale at a store near you!
I know many, many, many of you have been lemming the Toast of Tints Lip Tint Trio I reviewed for you a few weeks ago.
Well, it’s finally available!
This set is exclusive to QVC and includes:
- Bare Minerals Hydrating Lip Tint in Splash (vibrant poppy shade)
- Bare Minerals Hydrating Lip Tint in Juicy (vivid berry shade)
- Bare Minerals Hydrating Lip Tint in Quench (raspberry jam shade)
This is $28 and you can get it at QVC.com
For my review and swatches of the trio please click here.
Ah the joys of a simple smoky eye look with just the right touches of gold as an accent. It’s such a classic Holiday look and pairs up beautifully with your festive shade of red lipstick.
I’m feeling the love for the bareMinerals Good As Gold Smoky Eye Collection, this one seems like it might make its way under my Christmas tree this year and perhaps under a few of my friend’s trees as well!
Thanks so much to Majick who updated me with the names and shades of the upcoming shipments of the Bare Minerals Bare Luxury 8 Piece Collection.
If you hauled it on Auto Delivery this is a helpful way to let you know what is coming up in your future shipments (don’t read it if you prefer being surprised like me!).
2nd Shipment April 2012
- Bare Minerals Secret Radiance
- Bare Minerals The Inspiration Duo (Pink Frost/Glimmering Plum)
- Bare Minerals Round the Clock Eyeliner in Midnight (black)
- Bare Minerals Round the Clock Eyeliner in 5 PM (deep plum)
- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Show Off (baby pink)
- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Live Wire (blush pink)
- Bare Minerals Soft Focus Eyeshadow Brush
- Bare Minerals Feather Light Brush
- Half Dome Gold Cosmetic Bag
3rd Shipment July 2012
- Bare Minerals Chic Radiance
- Bare Minerals The Hidden Agenda (Apricot Chiffon/Glistening Grape)
- Bare Minerals Round the Clock Eyeliner in 9 PM (chocolate suede)
- Bare Minerals Round the Clock Eyeliner in 10 AM (golden sage)
- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Wow Factor (Brandy Rose)
- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Rule Breaker (Sparkling Nude)
- Bare Minerals Blending Brush
- Bare Minerals Angled Face Brush
- Gold Brush Roll
4th Shipment October 2012
- Bare Minerals Pure Radiance
- Bare Minerals The Cliff Hanger (natural stone/violet woods)
- Bare Minerals Round the Clock Eyeliner in 11 PM (dark charcoal)
- Bare Minerals Round the Clock Eyeliner in 4 PM (smoked eggplant)
- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Sparkplug (Dusty Pink Pearl)
- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Dynamo (Sheer Blackberry)
- Bare Minerals Eye Shaping Brush
- Bare Minerals Light Stroke Fan Brush
- Rectangular Gold Cosmetic Bag
If you did get the set I hope you’re enjoying it as much as I am!
My beauty radar is going off and it’s pointed at the new Bare Minerals Golden Opportunity Blush Collection!
This is a haul of three pretty blushes from Bare Minerals housed in golden clutch with a Blush Brush. I think what makes me want it so much is the pretty goldtone caps and brush handles. Oooo shiny!
I gotta say at first glance bareMinerals Bare Luxury 8 Piece Collection is kinda strange. I think we all thought the palette included with this was a little mismatched and strange…I mean a soft golden bronze with a delicate shade of lilac? What in the world is BE thinking?
But I discovered the genius behind this set after using it…!
Take a look!
Bare Escentuals is on QVC all weekend long………….OMG hide your credit cards!
Of course, the best part of BE being on QVC is a new Today’s Special Value. I already told you about the Bare Minerals Bare Luxury 8 Piece Collection that’s making it’s guest appearance for one day only. The set includes 8 Pieces (all full size) for $50 bucks.
You can also indulge in the set one time or take advantage of the auto delivery which offers three additional sets that will arrive in April, July, and October in new seasonal sets.
If you’re plotting and planning an order and were curious about the shades in future sets here’s some images!
Hey QVC Insiders!
Hope you got the e-mail this morning for the new QVC Today Special Value BareMinerals Bare Luxury 8 Piece Collection. Pssttt I already have one in my greedy little hands (review coming up this Friday) and it’s fabulous.
Are you a Bare Minerals Mineral Veil user?
I tried to love this product but my skin no likey!
Fans of Mineral Veil will be happy to add the new bareMinerals Ready SPF 15 Touch Up Veil to their stash if they’ve always desired having a pressed version (hmmm are pressed blushes on the horizon too for Spring 2012?).
Word on the street is the Bare Minerals Ready Eyeshadow 2.0 Palette are quite the hit. And really why wouldn’t they be? I have my little stash of loose mineral shadows from BE but let’s face it they are the fall out demons from hell. I hate having to clean up fall out because hello, how impossible. I’ve tried tape tricks, powder under the eye trick, etc…etc…even eyeshadow shields which are sometimes a gift from the beauty tool Gods in these situations but fall out, such a pain.
Bare Minerals makes some might fine shadows but having them pressed up into a compact, well, that’s the best thing I’ve experienced in the beauty world since the introduction of Urban Decay Primer Potion.
Let’s take a peek and find out what’s so fab about ‘em!
I’m digging all the Bare Minerals Holiday Gift Sets this year. Likey, lots.
What are some of your favs?
I think my next purchase will be the new Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Light Show Eyeliners Kit.
This one contains three Metallic Eyeliners with a mineral infused formula.
- Metallic Eyeliner in Orbit (frosted steel)
- Metallic Eyeliner in Galaxy (icy onyx)
- Metallic Eyeliner in Comet (glazed bronze)
I dig metallic finishes anyway but particularly around the holidays!
Available now from Ulta and Ulta.com
Been wanting to try the new Prime Time Primer Shadows? I here good things about them. They act like a base for shadows to adhere to but offer a vibrant color all their own to boast up the shadow you apply on top. Or hey, you can use them as a cream eyeshadow as well as they promise a crease-free, all day wear time!
Here’s your chance to try several shades with the new Bare Minerals Strike It Rich Set!
This set includes:
- Prime Time Primer Shadow in Sundance (sunlit peach)
- Prime Time Primer Shadow in Bronzed Twig (iced chocolate)
- Prime Time Primer Shadow in Gold Nugget (radiant gold)
- Prime Time Primer Shadow in Gunmetal (midnight silver)
- Prime Time Primer Shadow in Sandalwood (golden taupe)
The set is $28 and available exclusively online at Ulta.com