Bath and Body Works
Inquiring 10 Halloween Liplicious Lipglosses was simply NOT enough for me…
Now I have to snag all nine of the new Bath & Body Works Liplicious Holiday 2011 Lipglosses…ya know, because I don’t already have enough lipglosses to gloss a small country.
The new mini Slatkin & Co. Holiday 2011 Candle Collection is available now at your local Bath and Body Works.
I see a few scents I think I’ll snap up!
Get a Bath & Body Works Spook-tacular Bag for $15 with any $20 purchase using promo code SPOOKY at www.bathandbodyworks.com
- Trick, Treat and Be Scary Tote
- Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Sour Drop
- Bath and Body Works Mini Body Lotion Black Candy Apple
- Mini Candle Spider Cidder
- Bath and Body Works Pocketbac with Pocketbac holder
- Bath and Body Works Forbidden Apple Liplicious Lip Gloss
Pretty cute right?
Is it terribly strange I want it for the tote only?
I hit pay dirt…I finally found Bath & Body Works Liplicious Forbidden Apple Lipgloss.
I’m positive the ceiling might come crashing down on me now…ha!
Hunting down the last Bath & Body Works Halloween Liplicious Lipgloss in Forbidden Apple was turning into a quest for the Holy Grail.
But good news, it is indeed starting to pop in stores and online now too!