Snag some of the brand new American Grown Hand Soap for 50% Off the retail price at your local Bath and Body Works. This deal isn’t available online but the shops have these knocked down to half the price!
16 oz size regularly $7.50 now $3.75
24 oz size regularly $12.50 now $6.25
This is quite a deal as they are really large sizes.
If you’re a little on the OCD side of hand washing like the Muse is you’ll want to steal a few of these at this price!
Summer over? Who cares! Still plenty of time left to enjoy a few tropical treats for your lips with the new C.O. Bigelow Tropical Mentha Lip Shine.
As Fall gathers speed you can relive the tropics with three new exciting flavors of C.O. Bigelow Tropical Lip Shine available now at Bath and Body Works for $7.50 each or Buy 2, Get 1 Free.
C.O. Bigelow Tropical Mentha Lip Shine Yuzu
C.O. Bigelow Tropical Mentha Lip Shine Mangosteen
C.O. Bigelow Tropical Mentha Lip Shine Lychee
Each gloss is infused with tingling peppermint and a burst of tropical fruit freshness for tasty, shiny lips!
Available now from Bath and Body Works.
Bath and Body Works has some new selections up it’s sleeve lately. I was wandering around one in the Hamptons last weekend (nice and quiet thank gawd) and came across the new American Grown Collection. I proceeded over to the sink and tried every single one…teehee! Can’t help myself as the bottles are so terribly tempting with their bright candy colors.
Jump ahead and have a little peep at this new line!
The American Grown Collection is a selection of hand washes and shower gels inspired by great American destinations at a really great price. Steal, SWING! Love a good deal and these are it. Each bottle is a hefty chunky size for the value price of $6.50 per a hand wash (16oz) and $12.50 per a shower gel for $12.50 (24oz).
The selection of scents are as follows:
- Washington Apple: In the fertile valleys of Washington State in America’s far west, growers tend orchards that produce the world’s most crisp, ripe apples. Formulated with Apple Extract to help nourish skin, Washington Apple instantly evokes your first bite of a shiny red apple, an unmistakably juicy flavor.
- Napa Grape: In the rolling hills of Napa Valley’s wine country, the alluring scent of ripe grapes wafts through the air. Breathe in this irresistible fragrance and experience the intoxicating aroma as grape seed oil conditions and protects skin.
- Siesta Key Lemon: Nothing says summer like fresh-cut Meyer lemons from Florida. Sweeter than other lemons, the plump, smooth-skinned citrus produces a sparklingly fresh fragrance. Take an instant vacation to Siesta Key as Lemon Oil refreshes and brightens the skin.
- Savannah Mint: A frosty glass of iced tea in a hot Savannah summer is twice as refreshing with a cool sprig of mint. Breathe in this invigorating fragrance and experience the romance of southern charm and gentility while Peppermint Oil energizes your skin and your senses.
- Montana Sky: Experience the clear, crisp quality of the mountain air in big sky country with formulas inspired by the vast beauty of an endless blue sky. Bathe your skin in calming spring waters as you inhale a rush of fresh air.
My favorites were Napa Grape and Siesta Key Lemon. I didn’t pick them up while at BBW but I’m sure regretting it now so I’ll probably order ‘em online. If you’re a hand wash junkie like me and all anal about germs these big sizes with such an inexpensive price tag should please.
American Grown Collection is a great beauty budget find and available now at Bath and Body Works!
Anyone sniff ‘em yet?
Whoa…anyone see the new Bath and Body Works Fragrant Waters? My sis and I were at BBW last Saturday morning and ran across a slew of new items one of which were these huge, super size elegant bottles of Bath and Body Fragrances.
Jump ahead for a peep!
These are incredible. 10oz size but they seem even bigger to me! Housed in a chunky, fun glass bottle each fragrance is $18.50 each and available in a variety of Bath and Body Works scents, new and old classics. These are rather ideal for Summer as they really bring to life the sparkling splash that Bath and Body is so well known for but in a quirky, clever packaging. I was pleasantly surprised that the scents last considerably longer than the normal body spray range and linger quite long.
Normal body splashes cost $12 and are 8oz in size so these aren’t much bigger for the price but as I mentioned the scent seems to linger a good deal longer with a nice throw, could be they are using more fragrance oil in these. Quite nice really and pleasantly got me back into enjoying Bath and Body Works scents with this new style packaging.
Regular splash versus Fragrant Waters
If you’re not willing to dish out for a large bottle you can indulge in the new Bath and Body Works Fragrant Waters Roller Balls. These are equally as cute and $7.50 won’t break the bank. These are ideal for throwing in your purse for a quick roll on of your favorite BBW scent. Cutes!
The scents available in the splashes and roll ons are:
- Wild HoneySuckle
- Black Amethyst
- Butterfly Flower
- White Citrus
- Japanese Cherry Blossom
- Sweat Pea
- Dancing Waters
I got mine in White Citrus, remember how I was all about the scent of White Citrus a few weeks ago? White Citrus is a fresh crispy citrus with lemon, orange and bergamot. Very refreshing and tart for the Summer weather!
With is super cute packaging I’m enjoying the reinvention of Bath and Body Works fragrances. Loves ‘em! Although they have a Summer feeling about them I’m hopeful Bath and Body Works will embrace the line and continue releasing other scents in the Fragrant Waters line. I’d love to see some Fall blends!
Muse Approved for purchase!
Do check these out as they are worthy of a peep! Likey!
Anyone haul any?
Seen ‘em at your local BBW?
Tell the Muse!
By the way these are available online as well with an exclusive deal of buy two get one free! Sweetness!
Visit www.bathandbodyworks.com to grab the deal.