Bath and Body Works
Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa Collection is on sale at the moment for 2 for $20 so it’s a rather ideal time to stock up on favs for your feets. Here’s a few items to try out for getting a beauty on a budget pedicure without leaving your house!
Check ‘em after the jump!
Fill a bowl with warm water and sprinkle some True Blue Spa Footloose & Fancy Fizz Bubbly Foot Bath in it. Slip your feet inside for a super fizzy spa-like bath for tired toes. Aloe and refreshing natural extracts sooth your skin and while it moisturizes. Get your tired feet, calm and happy again after a soothing soak with this fizzy treatment!
After your soak follow up by scrubbing dry and cracked heals with True Blue Spa Toe the Line Smoothing Foot Scrub. This scrub takes care of tootsies that have long been neglected with powdered walnut shells and contains a deodorizing agent as well!
True Blue Spa Heel of Approval Cracked Heal Treatment is a highly moisturizing salve for rough heels (and elbows too if you want!). It’s filled with glycolic acid to get dry, rough skin back to better shape. Shea butter helps to smooth and moisturize skin.
Now get your favorite polish and paint your toes!
Snag some of the brand new American Grown Hand Soap for 50% Off the retail price at your local Bath and Body Works. This deal isn’t available online but the shops have these knocked down to half the price!
16 oz size regularly $7.50 now $3.75
24 oz size regularly $12.50 now $6.25
This is quite a deal as they are really large sizes.
If you’re a little on the OCD side of hand washing like the Muse is you’ll want to steal a few of these at this price!
Summer over? Who cares! Still plenty of time left to enjoy a few tropical treats for your lips with the new C.O. Bigelow Tropical Mentha Lip Shine.
As Fall gathers speed you can relive the tropics with three new exciting flavors of C.O. Bigelow Tropical Lip Shine available now at Bath and Body Works for $7.50 each or Buy 2, Get 1 Free.
C.O. Bigelow Tropical Mentha Lip Shine Yuzu
C.O. Bigelow Tropical Mentha Lip Shine Mangosteen
C.O. Bigelow Tropical Mentha Lip Shine Lychee
Each gloss is infused with tingling peppermint and a burst of tropical fruit freshness for tasty, shiny lips!
Available now from Bath and Body Works.
Sara Happ’s complete line of lip products is now sold at Bath and Body Works including Lip Slip by Sara Happ
and The Lip Scrub by Sara Happ
Bath and Body Works has some new selections up it’s sleeve lately. I was wandering around one in the Hamptons last weekend (nice and quiet thank gawd) and came across the new American Grown Collection. I proceeded over to the sink and tried every single one…teehee! Can’t help myself as the bottles are so terribly tempting with their bright candy colors.
Jump ahead and have a little peep at this new line!
The American Grown Collection is a selection of hand washes and shower gels inspired by great American destinations at a really great price. Steal, SWING! Love a good deal and these are it. Each bottle is a hefty chunky size for the value price of $6.50 per a hand wash (16oz) and $12.50 per a shower gel for $12.50 (24oz).
The selection of scents are as follows:
- Washington Apple: In the fertile valleys of Washington State in America’s far west, growers tend orchards that produce the world’s most crisp, ripe apples. Formulated with Apple Extract to help nourish skin, Washington Apple instantly evokes your first bite of a shiny red apple, an unmistakably juicy flavor.
- Napa Grape: In the rolling hills of Napa Valley’s wine country, the alluring scent of ripe grapes wafts through the air. Breathe in this irresistible fragrance and experience the intoxicating aroma as grape seed oil conditions and protects skin.
- Siesta Key Lemon: Nothing says summer like fresh-cut Meyer lemons from Florida. Sweeter than other lemons, the plump, smooth-skinned citrus produces a sparklingly fresh fragrance. Take an instant vacation to Siesta Key as Lemon Oil refreshes and brightens the skin.
- Savannah Mint: A frosty glass of iced tea in a hot Savannah summer is twice as refreshing with a cool sprig of mint. Breathe in this invigorating fragrance and experience the romance of southern charm and gentility while Peppermint Oil energizes your skin and your senses.
- Montana Sky: Experience the clear, crisp quality of the mountain air in big sky country with formulas inspired by the vast beauty of an endless blue sky. Bathe your skin in calming spring waters as you inhale a rush of fresh air.
My favorites were Napa Grape and Siesta Key Lemon. I didn’t pick them up while at BBW but I’m sure regretting it now so I’ll probably order ‘em online. If you’re a hand wash junkie like me and all anal about germs these big sizes with such an inexpensive price tag should please.
American Grown Collection is a great beauty budget find and available now at Bath and Body Works!
Anyone sniff ‘em yet?