Ok, I admit it. My shower stall is filled with way too many shower gels that I’m constantly rotating. What? I love variety!
Fruity, Sweet, Foody, you name it it’s hanging around in my shower!
Click ahead to find out about 12 Shower Gels I can’t live without! And some that are long gone so I find I have to live without ’em, oh woe!
1. The Muse finds she can’t live without Lush Back for Breakfast Shower Gel! At one time she did when it was long gone! But bless be Lush has brought it back, praise the shower angels above. Bright, sunny citrus to wake you up in the morning should make Lush Back for Breakfast one shower gel you wouldn’t want to live without.
2. Lush Freeze Shower Gel suffered the same faith as Back for Brekkie but just like it’s fellow gel in arms, it’s back and better than evers! Summer is hear so this cool, minty sensation keeps the Muse feeling brisk and refreshed during her evening shower! Can’t live without it!
3. You should always buy enough Lush Snow Fairy to last you the year round because you’ll find you have to live without it until Christmas of the next year when it’s released fro the short Holiday season! Tis the Season with Snow Fairy!
5. I have to live without Victoria’s Secret Lime Tartina. This tart, sweet lime concoction was introduced last Summer and has ever since been long since gone. Sadness!
6. Bath and Body Works Red Hot Love Story was introduced for Valentine’s Day in or around 2007. The Muse hauled it like a good little junkie while it was still around because this sweet, tingling red hot shower gel went buh-bye!
7. What in the world was Philosophy thinking when they axed Empowermint from their popular 3 in 1 shower gel collection? Bestest stuff evers! The Muse is down to her very last drop, bring it back Philosophy, bring it back!
8. Since Bath and Body Works Red Hot Love Story is long since gone the Muse can pacify herself with Philosophy Red Hot Cinnamon Dots! Loves it!
10. Soap and Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel is one of those shower gels that lingers long after your shower is over, it’s just pure goodness in a large pump bottle. Soap and Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel and the Muse have been going steady for a while now!
11. Red Licorice Shower Gel? Yes, indeed, perfection! Philosophy Red Licorice Shower Gel brings it! Plus the Muse can use it as a shampoo too, she has twizzler scented locks and is loving it!
That’s all folks. 12 Shower Gels I wouldn’t want to live without and quite a few that I have too, sniff! Go ahead and name some of your fav shower gels, doesn’t have to be 12 could be more, could be less!
With a slew of flavors to choose from, hello Cherry Vanilla, Dipped Strawberry, Orange Kiss, etc….Bath & Body Works Liplicious Lip Glosses are the perfect little treat for smooth, glossy Summer lips!
They are on sale! Buy 2 get 1 Free! W00t! The Muse loves a good deal. One gloss will set you back $6 USD so you can get three for that price breaking it down to $2 bucks each.
If you’re looking for an inexpensive way to make your lips look gorg this Summer with a slew of flavor options do head to Bath and Body Works to steal some of their Liplicious Lip Glosses for yourself!
It’s been a while since any one scent has captured my attention at Bath and Body Works but Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Optimism Body Mist, oh my gosh loves it!
Jump ahead for it!
I so, so hope that Bath and Body Works expands this line. They have always gone knee deep in for aromatherapy but never really touched base with it on a body fragrance level until now.
Love this so much. It’s such an uplifting scent. It’s a blend of jasmine, tuberose, and maté but for the most part it has a bright, cheerful almost citrus-like scent. It manages to linger incredibly long and has a nice throw too!
Considering it’s aromatherapy it does manage to give you a little lift in the morning after a few spritzes. Kinda reminds me of sunshine and sunny days!
We could all use a bit of optimism in our lives right now and Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Optimism Body Mist definitely holds the key to a quick smile on a busy morning! Spritz, inhale, breath deep, and grin.
It’s a been a while since we had a beauty poll! Miss it?
Today is a poll of favorites! So what’s your fav place for Bath and Body goodies? Are you a fan of Victoria’s Secret or Bath and Body Works? If you had to choose one which would it be?
As for me I’m a big lover of Victoria’s Secret since they are a tad more on the unique side when compared to Bath and Body Works. Bath and Body Works used to have the edge with it’s interesting little cute items like the Temptations Collection but since they have gone very mainstream I find I prefer VS over BBW. Victoria’s Secret seemed to have more unique fragrances in their body splashes and they introduce some really fun items during the different seasons. So I’m def for VS.
How about you?
Place your vote and leave a comment if you’re wanting to chat it!
I freaking love the C.O. Bigelow Lemon line. The shower gel, the hand soap, the moisturizer…it’s all good news to me. So get this, best news evers, C.O. Bigelow Lemon Eau de Parfum. Can you say freak out!?
Click it for the deets!
So check it, C.O. Bigelow Lemon Eau de Parfum is inspired by my beloved, favorite Lemon Body Cream from C.O. Oh my god likey! It’s a pure, sparkling lemon fragrance that blends gren lemon leaves, citrus notes, and a creamy white musk. Sounds pretty much like what heaven smells like (I’ll write a mass e-mail when I get there one day so you know if I was right about that!).
The scent already has a near 5 star rating on the Bath and Body Works website. Likey some more! The price tag isn’t half bad either for an EDP which is $34.50 for a 3.5oz size.
I so need C.O. Bigelow Lemon Eau de Parfum in my life please. As much as I LOVE Loccitane Citrus Verbena it just doesn’t seem to last on me, sadness. So slap me excited that the C.O. Bigelow one has an EDP, maybe it’ll linger longer on me? Oh please, please, please!
The Muse is a listening and has heard a few pleas yammering for a review so as soon as I can get my hands on it, I’ll be giving the good word!