Some cosmetic junkies wouldn’t consider makeup application without proper prepping and priming first. Facial Primer for me hasn’t always been an essential part of my regime however it is an important makeup application step since it can prolong the freshness of your foundation, fill in fine lines and pores, and just allow your overall makeup to last longer as it creates a solid base between your foundation and your face.
Choosing the best facial primer for your skin type can be a little confusing so it’s best to understand your skin type prior to choosing the proper primer for it.
Jump ahead for a brief guide to facial primers.Read More...
Good Morning Everyone!
Hope you had a great weekend and spoiled your dear old dad! I thought we’d start Monday morning off with some fabulously fantastic new in beauty goodies.
Take a look and let me know any new stuff you’ve seen at your local Ulta, drugstores, Sephora, or counters!
If you’re reading in RSS please visit my blog to see the slideshow embedded in this post.
- L’Oreal Studio Secrets Color Smokes Eyeshadow Quad
- Maybelline Eye Studio Cream Eyeshadow Trio
- HiP L’Oreal Metallic Eyeshadow Duo New Shades Available (Review and Swatches Coming Soon….)
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstain
- Maybelline Color Sensational Pearls Lipstick
- Almay One Coat Dial Up Mascara
- Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation
- Revlon Instant Age Rewind Pressed Powder
- Benefit Cosmetics The Porefessional
- Philosophy Pineapple Coconut Lip Shine
- Benefit Sunday Funday The New Maggie Collection
- Illamasqua Body Electrics Collection
- Murad Eye Lift Perfector
- Benefit Scene Queen The New Annie Collection
- Benefit Stay Put Set ($10 Bucks! Score!)
- Tarte LipSurgence Natural Matte Lip Stain (New Formula)
- NARS Multiple Tint (New Shades Available)
- Tarte Ten Natural Cheek Stain
- Tarina Tarantino Magic Hour Smudge Pen
Two brand new palettes from Benefit? Yes, please.
If you’re all about being friendly on your wallet here are a few great ways to save some money on your cosmetic purchases with products that have a lower price tag but are a dupe for some of your favorite higher end lemmings.