Chalk up this cute Butter London Colour Hardware Nail Art Tool Kit as something we have to get. Ok, well, maybe I don’t need it because lord knows I bite my nails more than I actual take care of them but put stuff in cute little tin and suddenly I absolutely need to have it.
But for the really creative girls and guys This Butter London Colour Hardware Nail Art Tool Kit ($30) includes six essential tools to create gorgeous nail looks easily!
- Dotting Tool: a double-ended tool with two different size dots.
- Striping Brush: a short and pointed tool for intricate nail designs.
- Clean Up Brush: a brush meant to be dipped in nail lacquer to brush away imperfections.
- Ombré Brush: a brush perfect for swiping effects across the nail.
- Long Striping Brush: a long-tipped brush perfect for bold lines and long strokes.
- Fashion-size Nail File: a tool to shape and smooth rough nail edges.
- Tin Storage Container
Be honest, did the tin get you or am I alone? I want to put my tea biscuits in it!
Available now at Nordstrom.com.
Butter London continues to venture into the world of color cosmetics! The new Butter London Shadow Clutch Palette ($39) takes on an idea similar to the recently launched Buxom Eyeshadow Bar with a palette that can be customized, mixed, and matched with Shadow Clutch Wardrobe Duos!
Take a look!
Butter London Lippy Bloody Brilliant Lip Crayon ($20) were introduced in eight brilliant shades for Summer 2015 with a formula that offers vibrant color and incredible shine this little pencil is sure to become a favorite for your lip looks!
Let’s take a look!
Obsessed with chubby lip crayons? You’re not alone! Butter London Lippy Bloody Brilliant Lip Crayon ($20) might just interested you as they are launching in eight shade selections this Spring!
Butter London All Hail the Queen and Tiddly Lippy Lipgloss ($20) are two limited edition Lippy Lipgloss shades launching with the Butter London High Tea Collection for Spring 2015. I have to that the Butter London Lippy Lipgloss formula is possibly one of my top favorite lipglosses. I love this formula so very much and I’m always happy with new shades launch.
Let’s take a look at All Hail the Queen and Tiddly! Bet you’ll want ’em!