What’s up today?
What’s up in my world, all of the following is up at the moment:
- Snow outside my office window, like lots of it.
- Trying to clear my desk up!
- Hating the fact that I have so much filing to get done but I continuously let it pile up as if it’ll get up and walk to the filing cabinet itself one day soon. If I wait long enough it just might, you never know, stranger things have been known to happen around these parts.
- Suffering a spell of writer’s block and forgetting how to let my comical good nature shine in my posts lately.
- Looking through my mate Christine’s absurd OPI Hong Kong Collection post, gorg!
- Wonderin’ what looks good for dinner ( I don’t do breakfast or lunch so my tummie is startin’ to growl for dinner right ’bout now).
- Chattin’ it up online with my best friend Jai whom has the lag time of a snail climbing up a rocky mountain.
I think that’s the gist of my so called life at the moment.
Oh and let’s not forget a review on Filextra Facial Revolumizing Treatment with Collagen which I’m about to bring to you.
Filextra, sounds like some sort of joint medication or a rare form of arthritis doesn’t it? What? I don’t make this stuff up that’s really the name of it.