Lush NA is having their own Forum Fragrance round this year! I was a bit skeptical that this would come about this year but indeed it is happening.
This ends today so hop to it my friends!
Fragrances offers are:
- American Cream – Lavender and vanilla shake with a hint of fresh fruitiness. $49.95
- Twilight – Find serenity in lavender and tonka absolute. $49.95
- Olive Branch – Soft mandarin scent to uplift and re-assure. $39.95
- Rose Jam – The scent of a fresh rose in bloom. $39.95
- Silky Underwear – The Iconic Dusting Powder in Perfume Form $29.95
- Snowshowers – A bubbly, fresh scent to help you celebrate. $29.95
- Yuzu & Coco – Tropical Tangerine and Cocoa Perfume $29.95
Have a great time shopping these fragrances!
Also join Lush’s Chat Party today at www.lushusa.com
My Holiday wishes have come true. Guess who’s back?
I read about the reunion months and months ago but I’m happy to report it’ll be premiering on BBC America in January. Ab Fab fans feel free to squee with me. When I grow up I so will be Patsy.
To celebrate all things British and fabulous we should of course include a little Lush Cosmetics in this post.
Let’s take a look at the new Lush Latte Lip Tint.
I happen to be old enough to remember the Urban Legend that was spread across my school about Little Mikey, the kid from the Life Cereal commercials, who mixed a deadly combination of Pop Rocks and Coke and proceeded to explode and die.
Ahhh youth. Did we ever really believe this crap?
Lush has absolutely no issues with including Pop Rocks in their new Pow Wow Lip Scrub.
Lush Candy Cane Soap aka Snowcake on crack cocaine. Ok, so Lush might not completely love me for saying that their Candy Cane soap is on crack but hey, I calls ’em as I see ’em!
It’s no great secret that I am absolutely obsessed with Snowcake and Candy Cane is kinda a tripped out, coked up version of Snowcake.
Loves it, hard.