Visit www.lushusa.com and enjoy the following Steals and Deals for Cyber Monday using coupon code BLKFRI10.
- Get Free Ground Shipping + a $10 E-Gift Card when you spend $100
- Get Free 2 Day Shipping + a $10 E-Gift Card when you spend $120 or more
- Get Free 2 Day Shipping + a $10 E-Gift Card + a Limited Edition Perfume of your choice (So White and Cinders available) when you spend $150 or more
Although it doesn’t sound like much the free shipping really saves ALOT of money as I find that Lush’s Shipping does get a bit expensive depending on how weighty your items are plus an additional $10 Gift Card plus a Perfume really seals this deal!
Yay! The Lush Limited Edition Perfume Collection has launched in NA. The original launch was last month in the UK during a forum party. I quickly ordered my goodies and got them a few days ago. Day of the Dead Perfume is rockin’ dude, just rockin’!
The good news is the range is now available, for one day only, from 10AM to Midnight (PST). Each fragrance is $29.95 and available in the following scents:
- American Cream – Lavender and vanilla shake with a hint of fresh fruitiness.
- Snowcake – Almond marzipan and rose absolute for sophisticated sweetness.
- Twilight – Find serenity in lavender and tonka absolute.
- Big – Tropical mandarin and vanilla perfume for breezy, beachy days.
- Black Pearl – Sail the high seas of lavender and blackcurrant.
- Day of the Dead – Zesty lime fragrance inspired by a Mexican fiesta for the dead.
Lush does not have an exact delivery date for perfumes but promises they’ll arrive prior to Christmas so if you’re wanting them as a gift, according to Lush, they should arrive right on time.
Available at www.lushusa.com (this link will be active at 10AM PST)
I’ve already checked out and reviewed Day of the Dead if it’s any help when deciding which scents you need.
I hope everyone got the chance to indulge in the Lush Forum Fragrances earlier this month. Mine arrived yesterday much to my delight and I could have literally sat for ages simply sniffing the box it came in rather than the actual fragrances.
My fav so far? Obviously Day of the Dead. Day of the Dead has to be one of Lush’s best fragrances to date and I can’t believe it was only around for Halloween.
But now I can re-live that beautiful scent again and again and again with the perfume!
Best gift of the season?
I purchased four of these darling girls and proceeded to tuck them away as gifts. Believe me, it was hard to do so because I just wanted to keep them all for myself but, my less than greedy side said I should really give them away to the people I love and adore. So they are in my closet at the moment in gift boxes addressed to others in my life who are sure to enjoy them!
Lucky enough I got one to test out recently and couldn’t be more happier because I think I was starting to hear whispers from inside the closet asking that I open at least one up and try it for myself.
What is it?
A traditional Russian nesting doll but with a bath time twist.