Another ho-hum release from MAC this week! I can’t get too excited at the prospect of new MAC gloss as I don’t even like their lines of glosses all that much anyway!
Looks like my wallet is saved again! Thanks MAC my credit card thanks you for the reprieve!
In 3D is available for a limited time so you might want to snatch one or two colors up…I may be tempted, we shall see!
This Color Story Consists of:
* Apex – Sheer orange with green pearl (LE)
* Boundless – Pinky red with blue pearl (LE)
* Backlit – White gold with yellow and white pearl (LE)
* Algorithm – Dusty rose with light pink pearl (LE)
* Racy – Sheer cherry red with pink and red pearl (LE)
* Optical – Caramel brown with pink pearl (LE)
* Wondershine – Tangerine with gold and red pearl (LE)
* Lightswitch – Sheer metallic pink with white pearl (LE)
* Touchpoint – Blue mid tone pink with white pearl (LE)
* Energy – Baby pink with white/pink pearl (LE)
* Synched up – Tan with pink and white pearl (LE)
* In 3D – Peach pink with blue pearl (LE)
* Rosebound – neutral pink with gold pearl (LE)
* Plum mate – Sheer plum (LE)
* Red stroke – Cherry red (LE)
* Part nude – Plum brown (LE)
* Neutralzone – Caramel with gold pearl (LE)
* Coral craze – Mid tone orange (LE)
* Pink edge – Mid tone pink with white pearl (LE)
* Brickmate – Bronze brown with gold pearl (LE)
* Fuschia lining – Sheer berry pink (LE)
MAC’s newest color story, Painterly, is released in North America this week! This collection consists of 12 new paint pots!
The Color Story Consists of:
* Artifact – Dark burgundy with red pearl
* Bare Study – Champagne with gold and white pearl
* Blackground – Smoky black grey with multi colored pearl
* Constructivist – Metallic dark brown with red pearl
* Delft – Deep teal with gold pearl
* Fresco Rose – Mid tone pink with mid tone pearl
* Groundwork – Mid tone neutral taupe
* Greenstroke – Mint green with gold pearl
* Indianwood – Metallic antique bronze
* Moss Scape – Green with gold pearl
* Painterly – Nude beige
* Rubenesque – Mid tone frosted golden peach with gold and pink pearl
* Antiquity – Rich olive green with green pearl
* Archival – Faded royal blue (LE)
* Foxtail – Metallic plum with red pearl (LE)
* Photogravure – Soft black with brown undertone
* Plank – Chocolate brown with brown pearl
* Steelpoint – Charcoal with silver pearl (LE)
* Large feather Lash Set
These are have been long over due and eagerly anticipated! Shadesticks and regular paints are quite popular among MAC fans so these new paint pots should appeal to the masses! These are not limited edition items and will be added to the general catalog so if your lemming is on you hard and your cash flow might be low you can wait on these for a while as they aren’t going anywhere!
I’m curious if these are replacing the old style paints! But I’m doubtful as these are entirely new colors!
I was lucky enough to snatch one of these early as Nordstrom introduced them during the Novel Twist release. I did a Face of the Day and a short review about the pot I had gotten and it can be found here.
I’m not entirely sure how excited I am about this release! Dare I say I might not even bother heading to the MAC counter to have a peek at the colors!
How about you? Getting any of these?
I’ve come to the conclusion MAC is trying to murder me this summer! Indeed they are! We are talking color story after color story after color story! It’s quite an eventful summer for MAC and it appears they took it a step further and decided to tempt and tease me with the promise of not one, not two, not three, nor five or six, BUT EIGHT….Yes, EIGHT new pigments!
That is wrong! Whom can I call to complain please? How many pigments does one little girl with two eyes need pray tell? This is ridiculous! I am appalled and outraged! I am also quite excited thanks so much teehee!
Did I mention they are limited edition!? They are! NOW go on with you and start plotting on how you’ll pay for them all! I hear the devil will pay for a soul…hmmm wonder how much mind may be worth?
C-Shock was all it promised to be! The lipgelees and lipsticks weren’t so fantastic in my humble opinion, way to loud and garish. The real star of the show were the shadows. The only one I didn’t get was passionate as that was a repromote and originally released with the Nocturnelle color story back in the fall!
Of course I’d never leave you without taking some fine pics of the bits I purchased today!
Bang On Blue
Fab & Flashy
I’m skipping my way to Nordies after work to pick up MAC’s new color story, C-Shock!
I’m pretty excited about this one girls (and guys)! The shadows are extra bold and outrageous, just the way I like ‘em, because after all I’m a bold and an outrageous girl (So not true but it does sound exciting when I type that doesn’t it? Don’t kill the mood let me go on believing that for the next 2 minutes of this post!)! You can go ahead and add exciting in there as well…I’m bold, outrageous, and exciting…oh wait..we were discussing MAC weren’t we?
Truly the one that I am properly chuffed about would be Big T!
Big T from the C-Shock Collection
It looks like such a delightful oceany/aquay/tealy/bluey yummie color!
Anyway………updates and lovely pictures to follow shortly! Can’t wait to get my hands on these! But first I have to get through the long work day…sympathetic sighs are welcome!