Meet my Summer Must Have lipglass from MAC:
Ahhh just the name makes shivers run down my back.
It’s simply thee most gorgeous shade of yum I’ve come across in a long, long time.
Have you picked this up yet? Stop reading this and get to MAC before it’s gone!
Hurry! Now damn you now!
Oh, Pink Grapefruit how I love thee, let me count the ways!
You’re a cocktail of shimmery orange, pink, red goodness that screams Summer hotness!
You’re gorgeous neon orange packaging is both hip and glow in the dark awesome.
You’re sticky and tacky but you last and last and last all day long!
You’re flattering too all my coral, peach, and orange blush shades!
You rock the socks off my shimmering gold, peach, orange, and copper eyeshadow collection!
Even thought I wasn’t feeling the MAC Summer trio of color stories over much I do so admit that Pink Grapefruit totally has my love for the moment and is most definately my latest obsession for Summer gorgeous!
Truly it’s a unique shade that I haven’t yet run across from MAC! The site calls it a combo of orange with gold pearl but it just seems like a mix of pink, red, orange, and copper! It’s a really complex color that is simply stunning on!
MAC Lipglass in Pink Grapefruit is a Summer Must Have for the Muse and gets a big, hearty Muse Approved for purchase!
If you’re purchased nothing else from MAC’s latest color stories you MUST at least get this!
How about you?
Tell the Muse!
Want more gloss? Check below for some great posts!
Click here to find out why I’m not loving Stila’s Kitten Silk Shimmer Gloss!
Click here to find out how much I’m loving MAC Dazzleglass with my raving review!
Click here to read about the Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflects I hauled from the Summer 2008 Collection!
Click here to read my obsession with a certain shade of tangerine gloss!
Click here to read what glosses made it onto My Current Beauty Addiction List!
Click here to read my obsession with Bubblegum Pink glosses!
Click here to read about the Ettusias Glitter Princess Collection and the glosses that came out with the release!
Want 15% Off your total purchase at MAC today?
Use code MACFF8 to enjoy 15% off your total! You can head into stores today to take advantage of the discount but you need an e-mail offer to print out! If you need the e-mail just let me know and I’ll happily forward it over!
W00t! What a great time to stock up on the new Summer Collections right?
What are you getting?
Tis time for MAC Tendertones kids!
Tendertones are available now at your local MAC counter or click on over to the MAC site to snatch some up before they disappear!
Tell me what you’re getting!
Care to treat your lips to something glossy for the Summer?
MAC is repromoting Tendertones as one of it’s many Summer Collections this year!
Tell the Muse!
Time to haul ladies!
MAC has released all three of it’s Sci-Fi themed Summer Collections on it’s website and they are ready for your purchasing pleasure!
MAC Neo Sci-Fi is the color themed collection and includes eyeshadows, blushes, lipglasses, etc…
Lipsticks $14 USD
- Sci-Fi-Delity – (Frost) Burnt red with golden pearl
- Pleasureseeker – (Glaze) Creamy pearl
- Astral – (Lustre) Mid-tone brown with red pearl
- Electro – (Lustre) Bright orange
- Sunsonic – (Frost) White gold
Lipglass $14 USD
- Supreme – (Frost) Bronze brown with white pearlized pigments
- Naked Space – (Frost) Creamy mid-tone nude peach
- Pink Grapefruit – (Frost) Pink-orange with gold pearl
- Soft and Slow – (Cream) Mid tone creamy plum
Cremestick Lip Liner $14 USD
- Beurre – Dirtied plum (Repromote)
- 80% – Deep, deep cocoa (Repromote)
- Summerfruit – Pale coral (Repromote)
Eye Shadows $14 USD
- Magnetic Fields – Black brown with silver pearlized pigments
- Femme Fi – Frosty golden cream
- Evening Aura – Frosty golden peach
- Time and Space – Frosty copper
- Expensive Pink – Pink with gold duochrome
Sheertone Shimmer Blush $17.50 USD
- Spaced Out – Shimmery peach
- X-Rocks – Shimmery mauve
Nail Lacquers $10 USD
- Plasma Blu
- Neon 8
MAC Solar Field includes mostly items for your face including new face/eye pigments!
- Sunpower – Light metallic tan with gold pearlized pigments
- Bronzescape – Yellowed-brown with gold pearlized pigments
- Black Ore – Rich black with gold pearlized pigments
- Scatterays – Soft metallic peach with gold pearlized pigments
- Refined Golden
- Solar Riche
And finally MAC Future Earth is a release of brand new skincare items!
- Volcanic Ash Exfoliator- $19 USD
- Prep + Prime Microfine Lip Refinisher-$14.50 USD
- Charged Water in Revitalizing Energy-$19 USD
I haven’t indulged in anything yet but I am tempted by a few items from the MAC Neo Sci-Fi Collection! The eyeshadows look particularly nice in this collection!
How about you?
Want any of this?
Tell the Muse!