Time to haul ladies!
MAC has released all three of it’s Sci-Fi themed Summer Collections on it’s website and they are ready for your purchasing pleasure!
MAC Neo Sci-Fi is the color themed collection and includes eyeshadows, blushes, lipglasses, etc…
Lipsticks $14 USD
- Sci-Fi-Delity – (Frost) Burnt red with golden pearl
- Pleasureseeker – (Glaze) Creamy pearl
- Astral – (Lustre) Mid-tone brown with red pearl
- Electro – (Lustre) Bright orange
- Sunsonic – (Frost) White gold
Lipglass $14 USD
- Supreme – (Frost) Bronze brown with white pearlized pigments
- Naked Space – (Frost) Creamy mid-tone nude peach
- Pink Grapefruit – (Frost) Pink-orange with gold pearl
- Soft and Slow – (Cream) Mid tone creamy plum
Cremestick Lip Liner $14 USD
- Beurre – Dirtied plum (Repromote)
- 80% – Deep, deep cocoa (Repromote)
- Summerfruit – Pale coral (Repromote)
Eye Shadows $14 USD
- Magnetic Fields – Black brown with silver pearlized pigments
- Femme Fi – Frosty golden cream
- Evening Aura – Frosty golden peach
- Time and Space – Frosty copper
- Expensive Pink – Pink with gold duochrome
Sheertone Shimmer Blush $17.50 USD
- Spaced Out – Shimmery peach
- X-Rocks – Shimmery mauve
Nail Lacquers $10 USD
- Plasma Blu
- Neon 8
MAC Solar Field includes mostly items for your face including new face/eye pigments!
- Sunpower – Light metallic tan with gold pearlized pigments
- Bronzescape – Yellowed-brown with gold pearlized pigments
- Black Ore – Rich black with gold pearlized pigments
- Scatterays – Soft metallic peach with gold pearlized pigments
- Refined Golden
- Solar Riche
And finally MAC Future Earth is a release of brand new skincare items!
- Volcanic Ash Exfoliator- $19 USD
- Prep + Prime Microfine Lip Refinisher-$14.50 USD
- Charged Water in Revitalizing Energy-$19 USD
I haven’t indulged in anything yet but I am tempted by a few items from the MAC Neo Sci-Fi Collection! The eyeshadows look particularly nice in this collection!
How about you?
Want any of this?
Tell the Muse!
I know people warned me. I know people ranted at me. I know people even bitched at me to stay away from MAC Dazzleglass but sorry guys all your ranting, bitching and warnings went in one ear and out through the other when I was presented with the display of DazzleGlass at the MAC counter. I truly value your opinions and hold them in high esteem but this time I beg to differ with those of you who shouted dismayed warnings about how bad DazzleGlass was.
It’s simply awesome.
Sorry. But it is.
I lurve it.
I got myself 6 of the 16 colors and I’ve convinced myself I must have them all (in order to be master of the universe you see)! They are gorgeous glosses!
Glittery, Shimmery, Pigmented! What more could a girl want or need in a gloss?
The photos you’ll find below are all taken in soft white light, no flash was used so you can see the true colors of the products! Hope this helps when making your selections!
Many rantings of sticky and tacky have arose and I’ve decided to make my peace with MAC Lipglass and MAC glosses in general. I’ve realized that since it’s so sticky and tacky it lasts longer on my lips than the everyday average gloss. It doesn’t slide off, it doesn’t smudge, it stays right where I want it for long periods of time minus touch ups! I can’t believe I’m saying this but CHEERS to sticky, tacky gloss!
DazzleGlass is no exception to the rule. It’s sticky and it’s tacky but it lasts all freaky day and gives your lips a gorgeous, healthy dose of glitter! I’m a glitter freak so I couldn’t be more excited about this collection!
And the colors?
The colors are insanely pretty. There’s a little something for everyone in this collection but if you’re honest with yourself you’re going to be like me and just want every single color!
I get tons of questions about the taste and scent of various MAC lip items and to answer before I get the question, yes it’s vanilla tasting and scented. Not the greatest taste in the world I agree but the color variety and beauty of these forgives the terrible taste. Please MAC can it be minty fresh time now and kick the vanilla out? Thanks the Muse Hearts you!
DazzleGlasses appear larger in size but are actually smaller with a bigger price tag. I mentioned this in a prior post but once you see the collection for yourself price and size won’t matter much since you’ll be blinded by the gorgeous array of shimmery glosses on display!
I am still shaking myself silly for only walking away from the counter with six of these! I needs more I tell you!
I’m quite confused as I read on a few reviews that this had a gritty texture but I haven’t experienced that. The glitter is very finely milled and you can’t feel it at all on your lips so where the feeling of grittiness comes into play is beyond me! I haven’t had a problem with residue glitter either once the gloss has worn off. Once the gloss is gone, chewed off, smudged off, etc…so is the glitter. No residue glitter left over!
As I mentioned the color selection is outstanding and these are quite happily pigmented enough to wear on their own or over your favorite lipstain or lipstick!
The colors I got were:
- Glamour O.D.-This is bright pink with hints of coral!
- Get Rich Quick-This is probably my favorite of the bunch! I’m picturing how great it’ll go with peach blushes! It’s a warm brown that’s very flattering on my skin tone!
- Spanking Rich-This is a deeper pink with hints of mauve to it.
- Love Alert-This reminds me of watermelon! It’s a bright pinky red with hints of fuschia!
- Steppin’ Out-A true pink.
- Date Night-A purple pink that has a bit of a blue undertone!
If you love glitter, if you love shimmer, if you just love glosses DazzleGlass most definately be for you!
The Muse gives the MAC DazzleGlass Collection a big seal of approval for purchase!
Well done on this one MAC!
The Muse likey alot!
Stay Tuned for FOTD’s using MAC Dazzleglass!
Absolutely need to have ‘em?
Tell the Muse!
Click here to check out my first FOTD using MAC DazzleGlass in Date Night!
Click here to check out my FOTD using Glamour O.D.!
Click here to see my FOTD using Love Alert!
The gorgeous Janice has dished up news about MAC’s Holiday 2008 Collection and I think I just had a heart attack! It looks simply divine!
Entitled “Red She Said” this collection focuses on the gorgeous hues of the ever traditional color Red.
I guess now is a good time to start saving my pennies so I might indulge in this interesting and exciting collection! Although I admit that the palettes have failed to wow me. I wish MAC would do a different shape for once but oh well!
Click to visit Specktra and Janice to learn more about this ridiculously exciting collection!
I’ll follow in a minute just let me catch my breath! Phew!
Tell the Muse!
Since MAC Mutiny Pigment is my current obsession I’ve been looking through my collection for various items to pair up with it!
Since it’s so beautiful I did decide that it would be best to try it all by itself when I finally get around to doing an FOTD with it!
However, while seeking colors to match up with it, right under my nose, happened to be MAC’s Pop Blue/Black Funk Dual Ended Eye Pencil from the Heatherette Collection!
Ahhh a marriage most wonderful!
How about you?
What are you pairing up with it?
Tell the Muse!
I got plenty of emails this weekend asking after MAC Eyeshadow in Submarine and Freshwater. Here are the comparisons if you’re thinking of purchasing Submarine but already own Freshwater!
Freshwater swatches as more of a aqua blue while Submarine is more of a true blue in my opinion!
Hope this helps!