Ok, I admit it. My shower stall is filled with way too many shower gels that I’m constantly rotating. What? I love variety!
Fruity, Sweet, Foody, you name it it’s hanging around in my shower!
Click ahead to find out about 12 Shower Gels I can’t live without! And some that are long gone so I find I have to live without ‘em, oh woe!
1. The Muse finds she can’t live without Lush Back for Breakfast Shower Gel! At one time she did when it was long gone! But bless be Lush has brought it back, praise the shower angels above. Bright, sunny citrus to wake you up in the morning should make Lush Back for Breakfast one shower gel you wouldn’t want to live without.
2. Lush Freeze Shower Gel suffered the same faith as Back for Brekkie but just like it’s fellow gel in arms, it’s back and better than evers! Summer is hear so this cool, minty sensation keeps the Muse feeling brisk and refreshed during her evening shower! Can’t live without it!
3. You should always buy enough Lush Snow Fairy to last you the year round because you’ll find you have to live without it until Christmas of the next year when it’s released fro the short Holiday season! Tis the Season with Snow Fairy!
4. Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Shower Gels
have my attention at the moment. Particularly loving the fruity sweetness of Juiced Berry!
5. I have to live without Victoria’s Secret Lime Tartina. This tart, sweet lime concoction was introduced last Summer and has ever since been long since gone. Sadness!
6. Bath and Body Works Red Hot Love Story was introduced for Valentine’s Day in or around 2007. The Muse hauled it like a good little junkie while it was still around because this sweet, tingling red hot shower gel went buh-bye!
7. What in the world was Philosophy thinking when they axed Empowermint from their popular 3 in 1 shower gel collection? Bestest stuff evers! The Muse is down to her very last drop, bring it back Philosophy, bring it back!
8. Since Bath and Body Works Red Hot Love Story is long since gone the Muse can pacify herself with Philosophy Red Hot Cinnamon Dots! Loves it!
9. Philosophy Pink Frosted Layer Cake is incredible, ’nuff said.
10. Soap and Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel is one of those shower gels that lingers long after your shower is over, it’s just pure goodness in a large pump bottle. Soap and Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel and the Muse have been going steady for a while now!
11. Red Licorice Shower Gel? Yes, indeed, perfection! Philosophy Red Licorice Shower Gel brings it! Plus the Muse can use it as a shampoo too, she has twizzler scented locks and is loving it!
12. Pacific Bali Lime Papaya Shower Gel takes me away. Tart lime mixed with sweet, fruity papaya makes me go all tropical in the shower gel!
That’s all folks. 12 Shower Gels I wouldn’t want to live without and quite a few that I have too, sniff! Go ahead and name some of your fav shower gels, doesn’t have to be 12 could be more, could be less!
The Muse always feels the need for more shower gels. It just so happens that she stock piles shower gels like no one’s business. The bad news is, that if we run out of water she’s sure going to have a buncha useless bottles of gel but the good news is she smells really pretty in the morning.
If you’re feel the need for a unique showering experience in a jumbo size with a little price tag she says check out Pacifica for all your feel good shower experiences!
Pacifica Body Wash, like everything Pacifica, is available in a great size for a small price tag. $18 USD gets you 16 oz of uniquely scented shower gel! Likey!
Pacifica Body Wash is full of organic ingredients and natural essential oils that make indulging good for you. Formulated without Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Dyes, and Petro-Chemicals and Vegan friendly, these are sure to please the green friendly!
The body wash is nicely moisturizing and doesn’t dry my skin out. It creates mounds of foamy suds! Weee! They smell so good I used some in my hair as shampoo eep! Is that even allowed in the shower gel world? Oh wells!
I already own Pacifica Lotion in Lotus Garden and Bali Lime Papaya so I was delighted to add both scents to my collection in shower gel form! Good for layering.
Lotus Garden is turning out to be my absolute fav Pacifica scent lately and I can’t get enough of it. Lotus Garden has is a crisp, clean citrus. The citrus keeps the blend fruity but it’s quickly followed up with green notes and a strong underlay of lotus which gives a clean note to the fragrance. It’s quite unusual and very, very unique!
The other scent I have is Bali Lime Papaya which has notes of papaya but with just the right amount of lime to create a complexity that’s fruity and sweet! Likey! Perfect for Summer wear!
Any way you splice it Pacifica gets you alot of bang for your buck plus it’s vegan! Gotta loves it!
Total Muse Approval for purchase!
The entire Pacifica Collection is available from Sephora now! Check it at www.sephora.com
Have you tried Pacifica?
Tell the Muse!
Snag yourself some economy friendly beauty with Pacifica Body Lotion!
Pacifica is brand new at your local Sephora and the Muse couldn’t be happier that they are carrying the line as it’s budget friendly, has unique scent blends, and is a great line of green friendly beauty!
Pacifica Body Lotions are a whooping 16oz in size for merely $22 USD each! These guys are jumbo size and house plenty of lotion to last you anywhere from 6 months to a year with daily use. If you’re a green friendly makeup and body care user you’ll be happy to know that Pacifica’s entire line is 100% Vegan Friendly minus harmful ingredients such as parabens!
I absolutely adore these lotions as they absorb so quickly and leave my skin silky smooth with a fantastic layer of scent that lasts all day. The entire Pacifica Collection is available in a wide array of scents that are unique and interesting. I recently tried out Pacifica Body Lotion in Lotus Garden and Pacifica Body Lotion in Bali Lime Papaya both of which are incredible scents for Spring and Summer.
Bali Lime Papaya has dominant note of papaya but with just the right amount of lime to create a complexity that’s fruity and sweet!
Lotus Garden has a dominant note that is a crisp, clean citrus. The citrus keeps the blend fruity but it’s quickly followed up with green notes and a strong underlay of lotus which gives a clean note to the fragrance. It’s quite unusual and very, very nice.
Who might like Pacifica Body Lotion?
Those who like a quick absorbing body cream that leaves skin silky smooth and not sticky or tacky!
- Anyone who wants more for alot less (16oz Jumbo Size for $22 USD, likey!)
- Anyone who likes a moisturizer that has a scent that lingers on the skin all day and keeps you smelling lovely!
- Anyone who has dry skin that needs a little TLC!
All in all Pacifica Body Lotion has alot going for it with it’s green friendly ingredients, it’s appealing price tag, and wonderful scent blends. These are so definitely Muse Approved for purchase as they pack plenty of bang for your buck!
Check out the entire Pacifica Collection by visiting http://www.sephora.com
Tell the Muse!
When I noticed that one of newest brands that Sephora is carrying at the moment was Pacifica I got all kinds of hyper. With high standards about what goes in their products plus an inexpensive price tag, Pacifica is a user friendly product on all accounts.
Facing a declining economy plus a need for more vegan/organic brands, Pacifica comes out as a shining beacon. With plenty of bath and body options in large sizes with small price tags the brand manages to appeal to our need for more all while paying alot less.
I’ll be featuring several items from the Pacifica Collection over the course of the next few days as I’m so deeply impressed with the quality and the price. I’m positive after you hearing my raves you’ll want to indulge in a few items yourself!
Jump ahead to hear me babbling in joy over Pacifica Solid Perfume!
Boxed up in brightly packaged slide boxes, Pacific Solid Perfumes captivate and make a girl want to reach out and grab one just to look at the sweet little boxes the perfumes are housed in. Although the box is gorgeous the real gold lays with in so slide it open to reveal a sweet little tin no bigger than a size of a MAC eyeshadow that houses a gorgeous little solid perfume that paraben-free ad made from organic coconut wax, organic soy wax, and natural and essential oils.
These sweet vegan friendly perfume solids pack an interesting, complex, and unique scent that’s traveler friendly and cute as a button! If you’re wanting to multitask you can use these solids not only as a perfume but also to rub on rough elbows, knees, and cracked heels for a bit of extra moisture but remember for the most part they are solid perfumes.
The scents all have a nice throw and a good linger but my body chemistry sucks them up so I do have to reapply throughout the day to keep the scent fresh. Considering the tins are so tiny I can tuck one in my makeup bag or desk draw for a quickie pick me up through the day. A bit on all my pulse points freshens up the scent and creates a subtle yet lovely little scent of goodness. I tried four of the blends but there are a slew of others. From fruity to natural, woodsy or herbal, Pacifica has that perfect little scent for everyone. The scents I tried were Lotus Garden, Tunisian Jasmine, Bali Lime Papaya, and Egyptian Bergmont Rose.
Pacifica Solid Perfume in Lotus Garden was recommended to me and I must say it’s the very best of all four. I was thinking how floral it would be but it’s actually very fresh with hints of fruit and a tiny underlay of floral. Incredible scent. The dominant note that takes over the blend for me is a crisp, clean citrus. The citrus keeps the blend fruity but it’s quickly followed up with green notes and a strong underlay of lotus which gives it a certain twang. Who would think that citrus and lotus would go so well together? The scent manages to have a fun element but also a sexy one. It’s truly something you have to experience to understand, an amazing fruity floral blend that’s fresh, clean, and sweet!
If it’s fruit you crave with a sweet kick Pacifica Solid Perfume in Bali Lime Papaya is sure to please! A dominant note of papaya will hit you right in the face on first sniff but the twang of lime morphs the blend and creates a sweet, tart blend that’s complex and fun, perfect Summer scent!
Pacifica Solid Perfume in Tunisian Jasmine is ridiculously good. I don’t particularly like the scent of jasmine and this is straight up, in your face jasmine but oh it’s something special. It contains Mediterranean almond which could account for what makes this blend so incredible. It’s a really fresh, floral but very hardcore and heavy. It’s unique, very sexy, and utterly different. Loves it!
And finally, my last scent, I tried Pacifica Solid Perfume in Egyptian Bergamot Rose. Yet another complex and interesting blend full of warm, spicy notes and hints of floral this blend is sexy and flirty. I get a strong dominant note of a spicy musk for the most part but the rose and bergamont keep the scent fresher and slightly floral. I’d favor this for more of an evening scent!
At a sweet price tag of merely $9 USD each Pacifica Solid Perfumes won’t break your beauty budget. Each tiny tin is ideal for travel can be easily toted around for quickie touch ups on the fly. Pretty, bright, festive packaging keeps a Muse coming back for second and third helpings of these sweet little perfumes.
All in all I think Pacifica Solid Perfumes are truly a unique little beauty find and sure to please both vegan friendly and beauty budget gals alike!
The Muse loves ‘em! Cute, fun, and unique these are the perfect price for spoiling yourself.
Visit your local Sephora to grab some fantastic Steals and Deals from Pacifica, you’ll notice you get alot more for alot less! Likey!
Tried Pacifica yet?
Tell the Muse!