Mid-Range Makeup Brands
Boil, boil, toil, and trouble! They say the witching hour starts at midnight and ends at 1 AM kiddies. I guess this is the time of the night where we should all hide under our covers and hope for the best either that or it’s the time we should be applying our Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate, if you’re really hardcore maybe you stash it in your witchy cauldron!
Question is would you buy it?
What’s up today?
What’s up in my world, all of the following is up at the moment:
- Snow outside my office window, like lots of it.
- Trying to clear my desk up!
- Hating the fact that I have so much filing to get done but I continuously let it pile up as if it’ll get up and walk to the filing cabinet itself one day soon. If I wait long enough it just might, you never know, stranger things have been known to happen around these parts.
- Suffering a spell of writer’s block and forgetting how to let my comical good nature shine in my posts lately.
- Looking through my mate Christine’s absurd OPI Hong Kong Collection post, gorg!
- Wonderin’ what looks good for dinner ( I don’t do breakfast or lunch so my tummie is startin’ to growl for dinner right ’bout now).
- Chattin’ it up online with my best friend Jai whom has the lag time of a snail climbing up a rocky mountain.
I think that’s the gist of my so called life at the moment.
Oh and let’s not forget a review on Filextra Facial Revolumizing Treatment with Collagen which I’m about to bring to you.
Filextra, sounds like some sort of joint medication or a rare form of arthritis doesn’t it? What? I don’t make this stuff up that’s really the name of it.
Listen, I so did not wake up this morning and say to myself, “Gee, I wish I could smell like a Field of Flowers…” but it just so happens now I WANT to smell like a Field of Flowers thanks to Philosophy.
Lush is celebrating Canada…I dunno, could be an Olympic thing, could
be because Lush North America is located in Canada, who knows and who cares because it means delicious new Lush for us so bring it baby!
Dolls, I admitted a long time ago around these parts what an utter diseased collector of shower gels I am. I swear is that even normal? To collect shower gels? Isn’t it a tad crazy to have say more than two rotating shower gels in your stash…seriously now. They need to add this stuff to the Census. Instead of how many children do you have and how much do you make a year the questions should be more along the lines of how many shower gels do you currently have and use?
I won’t answer of course, no reason to let the government know that their is one Muse out there who’s obsessed and diseased enough to collect MANY shower gels and use them daily in rotation. They already know too much about me anyway and knowing how many shower gels I have and the color of my underwear are two things that should remain private. Outside, of course, me sharing with you my obsession with shower gels…I know you guys would understand, the President not so much, it would turn into this deal about the economy, recession, how good money shouldn’t be wasted on shower gel, etc…etc….but you guys get it right?
No eerie silence right?
What my world needs now is Ulta 3-in-1 Shower Smoothies!