Good news the Urban Decay Naked Vault is back in stock at Sephora.com. This massive set includes everything you could possible want from the Urban Decay Naked Collection including all three Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palettes!
- Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette
- 3 24/7 Glide On Double Ended Eye Pencils in Darkside/Blackheart, Zero/Whiskey, Perversion/Pistol
- 3 Urban Decay Naked Lipglosses in Nooner (a gorgeous light neutral nude), Rule34 (a beautiful brown-nude), Streak (the perfect coral-peach)
- 3 Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palettes in Naked (medium pink), Native (light pink), Streak (medium peach)
The Urban Decay Naked Vault is $280 and available for a limited time at Sephora.com.
The MAC Wash & Dry Laundromat’s open for business this Summer 2015 with range of makeup hues that will brighten up your warmer weather looks!
Take a look!
Bite Beauty Butter Cream Lipstick ($28) is a new permanent range of lipsticks that Bite Beauty launched this Spring with a “hand cut” bullet which removes the outer waxy layer to get at the creamy core of the lipstick.
You know how sometimes you get a lipstick that at first is a little bit dense and dry but you use it a few times and the upper layer wears down to reveal a super creamy lipstick! In a sense, they are kinda giving you the experience of getting a new lipstick that already has a “used” lipstick type of formula. Like a pair new jeans but with that worn, washed out feel. You gotta admit the concept is kinda interesting to say the least.
Time to get excited as Urban Decay After Glow 8 Hour Blush has launched for Summer 2015 in 12 vibrant shades. The new After Glowblush formula promises a lit from within glow in a lightweight formula that’s soft, silky, and easy to blend.