Mid-Range Makeup Brands
It’s pretty damn weird how much of a glutton for punishment I am. I truly do not love the Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Double Mists but I keep coming back for more every time they release the bloody things.
It’s such a weird and unusual compulsion to sniff and sometimes buy every new Beauty Rush product that gets released. I can’t stand the Double Mists because they are so slick and greasy feeling but go back for more I do….
Ask anyone and they’ll tell you Halloween is my most favorite Holiday of the year.
Seriously, who needs Christmas and Santa, when we can have Halloween and the Great Pumpkin!
To get me into a seasonal kinda mood I’m all about the Bath and Body Works Fall Collection 2010.
Carmel apples, creamy pumpkin, black licorice, oh my!
Seems like we’re all looking for that perfect deal or sale lately and companies definitely know the drill because they keep reducing, reducing, and reducing some more. You can’t walk into a store without seeing some great clearance item.
Allow me to help you in your search for the greatest bangs for your buck. Check out 12 of the Best Makeup Deals on the Internet right now and feel free to share some you’ve seen!
- Avon In A Wink Instant Eyeshadow Sheets
- Lorac Lip Polish (Review and Swatches)
- Bare Escentuals Fruit Smoothie Glimpses
- Kat Von Rock n Roll Eyeshadow Duos (Review)
- Stila Charmed Eye Shadow Palette
- Stila A Couple of Crushes (Review and Swatches)
- Dylan Candy Bar Candy Lip Saver Stackable
- EDUN for Sephora Palette
- Too Faced Fun in the Dark Light-Up Mirror Make-Up Palette (Review and Swatches)
- Smashbox Heartbreaker Lip Shine
- Avon Color Trend Shimmering Lip Gloss
- Avon Hollywood Lights Lip Gloss
If you’re reading in RSS please visit my site to enjoy the slideshow embedded in this post.
They say green tea is the elixir of good health so why should we have it in our lipgloss?
On a budget but wanting sheer, natural coverage?
Avon Smooth Minerals Liquid Foundation SPF 12 might do the trick!