Sephora Crystal Gloss is a release of four Pantone inspired shades. I’m unsure if these are limited edition or not but I suspect by the time Summer is over they may get the axe and end up on clearance so I’d suggest grabbing them now before missing them completely during some mad grab sale.
Let’s take a peek!
Sephora Microsmooth Foundation Face Powder is a new foundation packaging that vaguely resembles MAC’s Mineralize Skinfinish hmmmm…
Sephora by OPI Nailed It! is a new selection of the top 10 best selling shades at Sephora gathered together in one cute kit.
- Nonfat Soy Half Caff (sheer pale cappuccino)
- Already Famous (sheer pewter with medium champagne and silver glitter)
- Havana Dreams (sheer pale sky blue)
- Break A Leg-Warmer! (opaque charcoal gray)
- It’s Bouquet With Me (sheer violet with silver and holographic chunky glitter)
- Bare To Be Different (sheer warm ecru)
- Leotard Optional (opaque mocha beige)
- Metro Chic (opaque dark smoke with a hint of purple)
- I’m Wired (opaque electric coral red)
- Mermaid To Order (opaque metallic turquoise green)
The set is $36 and is available now at Sephora and Sephora.com
So nail girls, do you like the Sephora by OPI Collection?
P.S. I’m always been in love with Jaqen H’ghar’s character but terribly disappointed with the casting on the series. What happened to his hair?! But after watching last week’s eppy I’m kinda warming up to Tom Wlaschia…! Eep!
Who are your fav GoT characters?
Hands in the air for Jon!
MAC’s done Mineralize Duos a plenty and now Sephora Baked Blush Duo copies the idea with these newly launched sparkling blushers.
Do we need them?
Much of the Sephora Hot Hues Spring 2012 Collection is on sale at some KILLER deals. Wow, that was fast!
Have a look and steal some of these great picks!