It’s today, it’s today!
The Sephora + Pantone Collection has launched at Sephora.com and rumor has it that it’ll hit store on the 27th, that’s unconfirmed as it could already be in you store.
I just did a major haul!
- Sephora Be You Lip Stain
- Sephora Be You Lip Balm
- Sephora Harmony Face Powder
- Sephora + Pantone Color of the Year Collector’s Edition Set
- Sephora + Pantone Color of the Year Lipgloss Set
- Sephora Crystal Glosses in Forbidden Move, Passionate Dance, Flushed, and Golden Embrace
- Sephora Day to Night Eyeliner in Sunburst
- Sephora True Cream Lip Color in Sweet Embrace, Sunset Rhythm, and I’ll Lead
- Fresh Sugar Coral Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15
Tell me what you snatch up!
Getting a little orange goodness on this morning when I packed up my makeup bag.
The new Sephora Hot Hues Orange Pouch is a clear little pouch in this year’s hottest shade.
Take a peek!
Caught up with the Walking Dead series finale last night.
Loved Michonne’s kick ass entry! Pretty much spot on for her cover in issue #19. Loves it. I have a first print #19 does this make the value go up? Ha!
P.S. Can someone bitch slap Lori? She wants Shane dead, she doesn’t want him dead….! Cut Rick a break dude.
And with that note, I give you more Sephora Pantone delights today in the form of some new nail polishes, face, powder, and some liners.
Everything is coming up peachy orange goodness at Sephora. With the release of their new Pantone Collaboration, Sephora is going wild with the shade.
And who can blame them?
Orange, Peach, Coral…these are all fantastic shades for the Summer season ahead.
Here are a few GREAT shades of orange-y peachy joy from the new Sephora Be Your Lip Collection.
Hot in the city, hot in the city tonight.
I’m having my 80’s moment of the day.
Remember when Billy Idol was actually, well, hot? And then this happened.
Imma tell you what else is hot, the Sephora Hot Hues Eyeliner Set.