I hear a ton of people complain about the ship time with Sephora if they live on the West Coast but personally, I never had an issue.
It takes me about five days total to get my order. So if I order on Monday, it typically arrives by Thursday or Friday.
This is part of the reason that 3 Day Shipping is so bogus…!
If you order Monday it ships Tuesday and arrives by Friday. Big deal that’s how it was for me before anyway!
I guess some folks might think this is fabulous but if you live on the East Coast or just never had any issues with the regular Free Shipping Sephora offered you might feel this is completely a waste.
Now if I ordered on a Monday and it arrived on a Wednesday, that, would truly be cool.
Is Sephora’s 3 Day Shipping deal fabulous for you?
Or just bogus? To me it feels more like five days than three!
Sephora Crystal Gloss is a release of four Pantone inspired shades. I’m unsure if these are limited edition or not but I suspect by the time Summer is over they may get the axe and end up on clearance so I’d suggest grabbing them now before missing them completely during some mad grab sale.
Let’s take a peek!
Sephora Microsmooth Foundation Face Powder is a new foundation packaging that vaguely resembles MAC’s Mineralize Skinfinish hmmmm…
Sephora by OPI Nailed It! is a new selection of the top 10 best selling shades at Sephora gathered together in one cute kit.
- Nonfat Soy Half Caff (sheer pale cappuccino)
- Already Famous (sheer pewter with medium champagne and silver glitter)
- Havana Dreams (sheer pale sky blue)
- Break A Leg-Warmer! (opaque charcoal gray)
- It’s Bouquet With Me (sheer violet with silver and holographic chunky glitter)
- Bare To Be Different (sheer warm ecru)
- Leotard Optional (opaque mocha beige)
- Metro Chic (opaque dark smoke with a hint of purple)
- I’m Wired (opaque electric coral red)
- Mermaid To Order (opaque metallic turquoise green)
The set is $36 and is available now at Sephora and Sephora.com
So nail girls, do you like the Sephora by OPI Collection?
P.S. I’m always been in love with Jaqen H’ghar’s character but terribly disappointed with the casting on the series. What happened to his hair?! But after watching last week’s eppy I’m kinda warming up to Tom Wlaschia…! Eep!
Who are your fav GoT characters?
Hands in the air for Jon!
MAC’s done Mineralize Duos a plenty and now Sephora Baked Blush Duo copies the idea with these newly launched sparkling blushers.
Do we need them?