Thanks to Davina for e-mailing to say she spotted the Stila Holiday Collection 2010 on Sephora’s website today.
Jump ahead to take a look at the goodies that are coming from Stila for Holiday 2010.Read More...
Few steals and deals for you today dears! Particularly one crazy offer from Rock & Republic.
Check it!Read More...
So much for releasing a palette a month! Stila’s Travel Girl Palettes have been releasing more like one a week rather than one a month. Stila Trendsetting in Tokyo is up and available on their site.
We discussed Trendsetting in Tokyo in a prior post and I think the majority vote thinks it may be a nay, myself included but I’ll still be purchasing anyway just because 1. I want the complete set of palettes and 2. I want to swatch and review it on Musings.
You can try out a few promo codes on your order one of which may get your free shipping (REFILL) and STILAAF which will get you 20% Off your total order.
Visit www.stilacosmetics.com to shop!
Happy Haulin’ friends!
Feel free to tell me if you get this one or not. Curious minds!
Seems like we’re all looking for that perfect deal or sale lately and companies definitely know the drill because they keep reducing, reducing, and reducing some more. You can’t walk into a store without seeing some great clearance item.
Allow me to help you in your search for the greatest bangs for your buck. Check out 12 of the Best Makeup Deals on the Internet right now and feel free to share some you’ve seen!
- Avon In A Wink Instant Eyeshadow Sheets
- Lorac Lip Polish (Review and Swatches)
- Bare Escentuals Fruit Smoothie Glimpses
- Kat Von Rock n Roll Eyeshadow Duos (Review)
- Stila Charmed Eye Shadow Palette
- Stila A Couple of Crushes (Review and Swatches)
- Dylan Candy Bar Candy Lip Saver Stackable
- EDUN for Sephora Palette
- Too Faced Fun in the Dark Light-Up Mirror Make-Up Palette (Review and Swatches)
- Smashbox Heartbreaker Lip Shine
- Avon Color Trend Shimmering Lip Gloss
- Avon Hollywood Lights Lip Gloss
If you’re reading in RSS please visit my site to enjoy the slideshow embedded in this post.