You NEED this!
The Body Shop
Few steals and deals for you today dears! Particularly one crazy offer from Rock & Republic.
Check it!Read More...
The Body Shop is taking an active role in trying to change US laws that allow children to be arrested and prosecuted when they are victims of sex trafficking. Instead of arresting these young children they should be offered support and protection as they are in New York and Washington states.
A “safe harbor” law can:
- Protect and prevent any person under the age of 18 from being charged, prosecuted or incarcerated for prostitution.
- Refer exploited children to special services and shelters that will support their recovery.
- Require the training of law enforcement, judges and first responders
The Body Shop has launched a campaign to raise awareness of to stop sex trafficking of both children and young adults and to garner support for the fight against the trafficking of nearly 1.2 million children and young people each year.
Working alongside their global campaign partner ECPAT, they have launched a petition calling upon governments to give children greater protection against trafficking. The Body Shop are going to present this petition to the US Government, and then combined with other nations’ signatures this will create a global petition to present to the United Nations.
The Body Shop has created a special page on their site where you can sign the digital petition as well as a widget that you can share on your blog to encourage as many people as possible to join the fight!
Please visit petition.thebodyshop-usa.com to sigh the e-petition and show your support.
I’ll hope you take an extra second out to also tweet and retweet this powerful message! Simply copy the following into your Tweet box to show your support, @MusingsofaMuse RT @TheBodyShopUSA Please help stop sex trafficking http://tinyurl.com/28dyonj
Oh I need ALL of this collection please?
Visions of The Body Shop Smoke and Fire for Fall 2010 are dancing through my head today.
If you want to indulge but simply don’t have the cash to spare this is the post for you. Check out various beauty bits and bobs all under $20. You’ll see many fine steals and deals that will set you back a mere $5 bucks or less.
Happy haulin’! (Btw check out retailmenot.com to find various coupon codes)
If you’re reading this post in RSS please visit my blog to enjoy the slideshow embedded in this post.
- Kat Von D Autograph Eyeliner
- Kat Von D Lightning Sheer Lip Gloss
- Kat Von D Rock n Roll Eyeshadow Duos
- Sephora Poppy Compact Mirror
- Sephora Moroccan Sunrise Pot of Gold Loose Bronzer
- Sephora Calypso Soul Eyeshadow Palette
- Sephora Bronzing Essentials Set
- Sephora Moroccan Sunrise Lip Gloss
- Dylan’s Candy Bar Birthday Cake Batter Lip Saver
- Cargo Color Eyeshadow Palette
- Sephora Colorful 9 Eyeshadow Palette
- Philosophy Mimosa Lip Shine
- Stila Road to Radiance Across the USA
- Lorac Cheek Stamp
- Lorac Mocktail
- Victoria’s Secret Pretty & Pure Mega Pink Lip Balm
- Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Bath and Body
- Victoria’s Secret Bronzing Powder
- DuWop Butterfly Kisses
- Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow
- Urban Decay Lipstick
- The Body Shop Cosmetics