I’m ok with the basics when it comes to mascara. No club applicators, no tiny ones, no plastic ones, just a good, old fashion bushy brush works for me.
the Balm Cheater Mascara keeps it simple with their applicator and in turn it produces wonderfully long lashes.
With over 30 shades of choose from and top coats how can you possibly go wrong with the Balm Hot Ticket Nail Polish?
This is a huge launch for the brand’s first venture into nail polish.
Plenty of pics ahead nail girls!
the Balm’s new Hot Ticket Nail Polish Collection has officially launched! This collection includes 30 shades of polish and a top coat, base, and quick dry product as well.
Dude, that’s some seriously huge collection! Each bottle is $8.50.
- Pale in Comparison
- I Take My Coffee Matte & Black
- Oh my Goth
- Root Beer Gloat
- Nothing Rhymes with Purple
- Girls just Wanna Have Plum
- A Fushcia Too Many
- Lilac Any Sense
- Don’t Pink & Drive
- Sky Blue Right Past You
- A Case of the Blues
- Let’s Make A Teal
- Jade in the USA
- Grass Is(nt) Always Greener
- Hella Yella
- Mellow Yellow
- Orange You Glad You’re Not Blue
- Pink of Swim
- Coral Reef-ined
- The Missing Pink
- Magneta Disposition
- Red From Cover to Cover
- Strawberry Fields Forever
- That’s Red-iculous
- Candy Apple-A-Day
- All You Ever Do Is Taupe
- Call Me Iridescent
- Silver Spoon Me
- Don’t Metal In My Business
- You’re So Hot and Gold
- ZZ Top Coat (Top Coat)
- I’m Base and I Came To Get Down (Base Coat)
- Time For A Quicky (Quick Dry Coat)
Dude, these names are too funny either that or I’m easily amused, “All you ever do is taupe…” LOL!
Available now at thebalm.com
The best ever Black Friday deal for me is the one that the Balm has this Friday!
On Friday, 11/25 at 9AM PST up until Midnight you can use coupon code BLACKFRIDAY to snatch up as much as you want at a whooping 40% off your total price using promo code BLACKFRIDAY.
Start filling your cart now at thebalm.com so it’s all ready for the big event!
the Balm Bambini Palette Vol. 2 has launched today.
I don’t have the first volume but I remember lusting after it when it originally launched.
Volume 2 includes:
- the Balm Promisculous Pearl (Highlighter/Shadow)
- the Balm Jinxy Jasmyne (Shadow/Liner)
- the Balm Open to Offers Olwen (Shadow/Liner)
- the Balm Lavish Latoya (Shadow/Liner)
- the Balm Strawberry (Lip/Cheek Stain)
- the Balm Nude (Lipgloss)
Both Volume 1 and 2 are available now for $28 each at thebalm.com